IGNORED

Players Departing/staying Thread 2012 [Merged]

Red Army 79

95% of our youth who get reliesed don't ever play at our level again

I trust McInnes's judgement who brought on some really good young players at St Johnson

St Johnson? Bloody help, didn't realise the Pope is a sh!thead!

Don't judge a person by Twitter. It used to be a good way of writing something interesting in limited characters. Now it is being used almost like texting. Just another way to speak to my bluds innit, but making myself feel important by doing it cos I have followers innit.

Twitter was good before the media, the famous, companies and wannabes hijacked it.

Now its full of plebs spilling bile, wannabes self promoting.

Filthy habit :)

I'm informed by someone I trust that how he comes across on Twitter is nothing like how he comes across in person. He was described to me as a pleasant & articulate lad.

Thankyou for the correction; i don't have a problem at all with the guy as a person, but some of his tweets regarding training etc give the impression that he's not as committed as we'd all like the players to be.

I do agree though, Twitter isn't the best way of understanding a person - in this case its just the impression i got from the nature of his tweets.

Aaron Holloway Tweeted:

Some big decisions to make now! Gutted im loosing so many good mates its been a wicked few years and all the best!xxx

???

Think he means big decisions for his own future. Not the club

When you read his tweet it brings home just how harsh football can be. he's never earned millions, been at the club for 13 years now left not knowing what the future holds.

I hope all the released players find something in the coming weeks. They may not be good enough or too old but to be told your no longer wanted is tough.

good luck to you all.

Muggeridge said on Twitter "Being told your not good enough at what your best at is possibly the most heart breaking thing" Well chin up dude! Life throws stuff like this at you, it aint over yet. Go find another club at any level and keep doing what you enjoy!

Released:

James, McAllister, Clarkson, Cambell Ryce, Riberio, Jackson, Ball, Muggeridge

Cisse is going to walk

Carey x 2 staying.. as is Pearson, Edwards & Holloway

Yes! Well happy that Louis has been given a chance. A few other tweets coming through about players leaving:

"David James, Jamie McAllister, David Clarkson, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Christian Ribeiro, Marlon Jackson, Dan Ball & Henry Muggeridge depart."

And "Kalifa Cisse has told #BristolCity he wants to look at his options as a free agent. Youngster Aaron Amadi-Holloway offered short-term deal."

Archived