IGNORED

Players Departing/staying Thread 2012 [Merged]

Red Army 79

Cisse will go as he's out of contract he breaks up play yes but both MArv and Skuse can do that and Both Marv and Skuse are much more of a goal threat,

Its funny how we went on the massive poor run of form when marv went out injured

I'd love Cisse to stay but I fear he will go.

Lets not forget he was signed by Coppell and was no doubt expecting a promotion push. He is one of, if not the, best at what he does in this division. We might want him to sign but there will probably a load of other clubs who want him too. I'm sure he is one of the top earners.

Damion signed a 3 year contract so not as simple as not retaining him.

Coppell :nono:

The board must of been mad to offer a player of stewarts age 3 years.

I can actually see why "on paper" signing Stewart would have been an attractive proposition.

He'd played a decent number of games for QPR at this level (I believe he also won POTY for them one season), chipped in with a couple of goals and Coppell would have billed him as a "dominant, ball winning centre half".

Sadly...

Wednesday is their last day before the summer break, so we may not hear anything publically until then.

We'll know about the youngsters, they feel the need to tell us when they're going to nandos on twitter so news about contracts will inevitably be leaked

Impressed with his communication when I've seen him, has a good command of his area. Just a little to short for a keeper mayb.

I saw him play for Gloucester at Guiseley a few weeks back. He played well and saved a penalty and did command and communicate well, but it's a long way from a decent game in the Blue Square North to making it in the Championship.

Impressed with his communication when I've seen him, has a good command of his area. Just a little to short for a keeper mayb.

Can't say I have seen enough of him to give an opinion, but a good leap makes up for lack of height, may be a bonus for getting down for low shots.

Best headerer of a ball I ever saw at city, who would compete with the biggest bruiser of a centre back, Leroy rosenior, only 5'9, shows how important a leap and technique is important.

Anyone remember the osman master stroke against Stockport in the fa cup? Kevin fransis 6'8 monster, we had no defender who would have coped with him, osman plays Leroy at the back, totally nullified Francis, cracking display of ariel dominance, o think we win 4-0 or 4-1

Basso wasnt the biggest but he didnt do bad...same with Speroni at Palace. I wonder how these 3 compare height-wise?

Archived