IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

You must have a very long neck !

Put it this way, if I was a Giraffe I'd have no shortages of suitors. Unfortunately I'm human and shortages is all I know ;)

We have 16 players on the books Wilson can play a number of positions and will be quite cheap I'm not against it

The other thing that people are over looking is the fact there's next to no championship experience in the squad and this lad has some

Don't forget the improvements Bryan Flint fielding all made under cotts coaching

SC is coaching cricketers as well now is he? The bloke never rests..........

I might be wrong but I think a lot of people seem to have taken one posters claim as fact. Lets wait to see if we will sign these players before slagging them off.

ps. For all I know these are done deals but i for one will wait to see before commiting to any wild claims about their various degrees of ****ness

CottsCiderArmy promised signings today so I'm not entirely sold he knows anything unless the two mentioned sign today.

In all Carey fairness what I like about CCA is he didn't come in with a backtrack - unforeseen difficulties etc... he went balls deep 'they've signed, done deal, club might announce it'.

What I do ponder however is whether he's been fed one. Wilson from Charlton is a bit 'out there', albeit conceivable. The sort of name which would out someone who is singing like a canary because no-one else would have made the suggestion.

Have a mate in Dubai who has seen Cotterill in a bar with Paul Konchesky yesterday.

He has said he again saw Cotterill today and had a chat with him, apparently we are going to be signing Konchesky soon. Not sure how true this is but thought i would give it a share!! 

I personally hope we don't sign him to be honest, don't really see the need for him

With Wolves linked with just about every striker going How about going for Nouha Dicko? At times last season he looked frustrated and his first team chances may be even more limited this season. Signed while in league one so, although not cheap, won't be on mega championship money.

Linked with Everton recently.

Miles out of our league.

Would be disappointed with Wilson as a signing. A real step forward... If we are to progress, we improve on the players we have and hope that it pushes current players to be better than what they have shown. Not to buy another 'club in the bag' load of rubbish that is nothing but a squad filler.

Please someone, provide a better, realistic target. Christ, Aston villa friendly being cancelled and signing Lawrie Wilson would be a real downer to the start of the season. What other negatives can be thrown in to turn it into a shit stain of a pre-season

Would be disappointed with Wilson as a signing. A real step forward... If we are to progress, we improve on the players we have and hope that it pushes current players to be better than what they have shown. Not to buy another 'club in the bag' load of rubbish that is nothing but a squad filler.

Please someone, provide a better, realistic target. Christ, Aston villa friendly being cancelled and signing Lawrie Wilson would be a real downer to the start of the season. What other negatives can be thrown in to turn it into a shit stain of a pre-season

Bloody drama queen. I'm sure the City will get another friendly sorted. They key thing to that trip is team bonding and hard training. A match is a bonus.

Maybe we'll sign Wilson, maybe we won't but he's certainly a 'realistic' transfer target that you mention.

Have a mate in Dubai who has seen Cotterill in a bar with Paul Konchesky yesterday.

He has said he again saw Cotterill today and had a chat with him, apparently we are going to be signing Konchesky soon. Not sure how true this is but thought i would give it a share!!

I personally hope we don't sign him to be honest, don't really see the need for him

Have heard this as well mate, before anyone shoots you down. From what I've heard Konchesky sounded keen on the move

Archived