IGNORED

Officially Signed! Jonathan Kodjia (Merged)

And Its Smith

Absolutely ridiculous signing...

Bristol Sport has dropped a bullock here.we should have signed his team mate for shirt printing profits galore...let alone a decent sponsorship deal...

Vilayphone Ketkeophomphone

Seriously, that has to be the best name in football history!

Devastated

Bristol Sport has dropped a bullock here.we should have signed his team mate for shirt printing profits galore...let alone a decent sponsorship deal...

Devastated

I would LOVE to hear and see Paul Merson attempt this.

Devastated

can you imagine the amount of dud shirt prints in our shop trying to spell that lot?

probably end up with a vodafone or carphonewarehouse

There are some decent players in some of the European Leagues, that are very capable of doing well in the Championship....and are better value than those already playing in it.

Good to see this signing... show's we are looking 'outside the box' a little.

Hopefully we can bring in some more from abroad, that can develop, but also add value and do a decent job without breaking the bank.

Very happy with this calibre of signing.

Love the fact we've been watching him for a year and nobody had a clue about it.

As someone above rightly says, if he can score 15+ and impress, he'll be worth at least double this fee in 12 months time.

There are some decent players in some of the European Leagues, that are very capable of doing well in the Championship....and are better value than those already playing in it.

Good to see this signing... show's we are looking 'outside the box' a little.

Hopefully we can bring in some more from abroad, that can develop, but also add value and do a decent job without breaking the bank.

Giroud and Sahko both former Ligue 2 POTY. If he turns out to be half as good as either of them...

Ive tried to find out if he's there and getting a run out from my mate who works for city and currently in Portugal he was happy txting about general chit chat as soon as I mentioned the new lad he went dark! He's pretty good with the official secrets act gives me **** all despite my best efforts!

Archived