IGNORED

Officially Signed! Jonathan Kodjia (Merged)

And Its Smith

From the YouTube vids he looks great although the defending isn't good! So he will have to get used to how physical it is here but then again he seems pretty fast so it might not matter so much ?

Whilst I agree the defending isn't that good compared to what it will be in the championship, but the service he'll get will be a lot better. So long as he gets in the right positions for Freeman, Bryan, Little and wilbs to find him, by the looks of his videos he'll have no trouble finishing!

Can't wait to see this guy play. Here's hoping he scores 30 goals, gets us promoted then scores 20 goals in the prem and Man city buy him from us for 35 million.

Just to let everyone know that Doozerchris is free and available for work in England at some point in the future. He does not know when that will be yet.

In the meantime he wishes everyone to know that he was only jesting at the Johny Foreigner remark.

Have I missed anything there Doozer?

Just to let everyone know that Doozerchris is free and available for work in England at some point in the future. He does not know when that will be yet.

In the meantime he wishes everyone to know that he was only jesting at the Johny Foreigner remark.

Have I missed anything there Doozer?

Tis true,i will be back soon ,and thank you for pointing out the remark was in jest,i seem to forget that some on here have undergone

a sense of humour transplant...Disculpame & Adios  :thumbsup:

I watched the videos which have been posted.

One footed? Did not see him use his left peg.

Only scored headers when no defenders jumping with him.

Yes he is quick over a long distance but not so over the first 20 centimetres which allows the "lump type" central defender chance to catch him. Not very photogenic is he.

So why has he left Angers in the lovely Loire valley, with all it's tasty white wines? Bigger pay packet - yes.

I think it is because he must prefer scrump to those French wines, so he has come to the right place.

Bonne chance, Notre nouveau ami. Rien de peut etre mais beaucoup de but! Bienvenue a City!

Only thing that worries me is his absolute reluctance to use his left foot. In that video, he didn't touch it with his left foot once.

If that  is the case, then i would hope our team of coach's will work on that side. Making him a better balanced player. Remember no one on here has seen him play 90 mins of football week after week . Once we have we can then make a more judged comment. The coaches have done a great job last season with the likes of Flint and Bryant. Turning them into the player's we love. What are the odds on Jonathan scoring his first goal at Ashton Gate with his left foot?

The lad obviously has talent....however....that talent on the pitch will only come to fruition, if he is able to focus purely on his football.

He's only got a few weeks to settle and hit the ground running.

Over the past decade, I've moved abroad to work for part of the year, every year, and logistically it can be a nightmare....so many things to do, in a foreign system you are not used to. Everything seems to take twice as long to do. Then you have to concentrate on work as well. Often your head is spinning.

As a Club who haven't signed many foreign players in the past, I hope they think about this. It's bad enough relocating in this country....but going to a foreign country is a lot, lot harder.

Players that do well in a new country, have often spoken about how the Club have looked after them. Others that have failed, have spoken about how they were expected to just get on with it.

It would be essential for the Club to think about this, hopefully they have, and have someone assigned to look after our new signing and his family if he has one.

Archived