IGNORED

Yeovil Match Thread

eric04

The bench is a message to the board that SC needs funding .

....and you think he hasn't got that already?

It's Ok having funds available, but the trick is using it wisely, not just quickly.

I'm glad you've said that...and someone else also said it today on another thread.

I heard this a couple weeks back...but chose not to mention it for obvious reasons.

This is 100% the case, this is why last season the match day bench was short on more than one occasion .

3m euros for Kodjia would appear to shoot this down.

As would a 2.5m bid for Maguire and a similar bid for Lees.

I'm not saying there's no money to spend !!

I'm saying he either wants more or he isn't getting the ones he wants.

I'm not knocking SC

This is 100% the case, this is why last season the match day bench was short on more than one occasion .

All I can say is that i'm glad it's 'out their' now.

3m euros for Kodjia would appear to shoot this down.

As would a 2.5m bid for Maguire and a similar bid for Lees.

It's not just about transfer fees.

Have a look online and see how many times jelly played in the 21s last season or the youth cup.

He is nowhere near ready for 21s never mind the 1st team squad

I agree...There is no one in the development squads ready to play Championship football yet imho fella.

So you know why I'm talking about spudski ??

This has been going on for a while now !!

I certainly do...but haven't put it on here, because I thought it would cause too much aggro...not because of the info, but because it came from me.

Some people have it in their heads i'm anti SC, which i'm not, but I've chose not to say anything that could be seen as negative towards him.

However...I've heard the same as you....wants more funds and isn't happy with what he's being asked to work with.

There is no one in the development squads ready to play Championship football yet imho fella.

I certainly do...but haven't put it on here, because I thought it would cause too much aggro...not because of the info, but because it came from me.

Some people have it in their heads i'm anti SC, which i'm not, but I've chose not to say anything that could be seen as negative towards him.

However...I've heard the same as you....wants more funds and isn't happy with what he's being asked to work with.

SL is being a lot more cautious this time round .

It is well known throughout the club that the 2 young lads SC took to Portugal was done for a reason .

Archived