IGNORED

The Great Otib 2015/16 Championship Prediction League Thread Of Glory

RedYoshi

EXAMPLE POLL  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

I remember when this started that there was a system Yoshi had to separate tied scores and wondered what it was. 

Indeed.

Each category is "rated" in order of "importance/difficulty":

1. Result
  2. Scoreline
  3. Half-time
  4. FGS
  5. Goalscorers
  6. Goal timings
  7. #BEFTP
  8. Wildcard

The idea being that if someone were to predict every single result correctly (46pts) and someone else were to predict the minute of 46 goals (but never get the result right), it wouldn't really reflect their overall success of predictionizing if they were ranked equally. Thus, the person with the 46 results would come out on top, as their predicted table would be closer to the real table.

In your guys' case, the breakdown was as follows:

@hodge R: 16, S: 10, HT: 10, FGS: 12, GS: 19, GT: 5, BEFTP: 44, WC: 16

@Welcome To The Jungle R: 13, S: 0, HT: 8, FGS: 4, GS: 42, GT: 9, BEFTP: 46, WC: 10

And I did enjoy your optimism thoroughly, ha - had we won more than 50%, then maybe there'd have been something extra for ya. As it is, just be happy with the extortionate number of goalscorers you got right... (next closest was @RedM with 25)

6 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Gutted to have dropped out of the top 10 at the end. As others have said, top effort and really appreciated it redyoshi. Hope you find time to do it again this season.

Me and you both.

Enjoyed it, although maybe the KISS principle a little bit more next year if repeated - Keep it simple.

Thanks for all your efforts!

5 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Just realised that I timed my run perfectly, I only took over top spot for the last 2 matches!!

Remember people, it's a marathon, not a sprint :clapping:

Any ideas as to when I start the defence of my title?

Some of us predicted stuff for the Wigan game

@RedYoshi where's our table.... :fear:

Archived