IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

this lad is a top player who ever said he isn't any better than burns is talking rubbish or they haven't seen him play.

Wes Burns is nowhere near him him this lad will score 15-20 a season in the championship

Exactly...that's if it comes of and we can agree personal terms.

Can only think Boalaise is departing soon, and his sell on clause will go towards this fee.

JETS and Gregs wages will be swallowed up with this signing too imho.

Exactly...that's if it comes of and we can agree personal terms.

Can only think Boalaise is departing soon, and his sell on clause will go towards this fee.

JETS and Gregs wages will be swallowed up with this signing too imho.

correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure boalaise comes under home grown ??

So I wouldn't be surprised if he moving in for big money to one of the top 5

Not one to dampen the enthusiasm on this but as this has been leaked to the media, it concerns me of agents buggering about again driving up a fee and wages for his client. We seem to do our business on the quiet and announcing signings as and when they happen. Be delighted if he signs but wouldn't be surprised if Mr Gayle ends up elsewhere on this basis.

Just wanted to post in the historic signing thread of our record transfer fee.

Hopefully we can sort out a deal. Really pointless making all of these big bids if we aren't going to commit to the wages - as admirable as our ambition is. Come on SL/the rest of the board.  :fingerscrossed: 

OH THE IRONY!

pleasantgas Avatar pleasantgas

Youth Team

59 minutes ago

Cant help but be a bit jealous about the money they have... on the flipside, its funny and makes me chuckle inside that they are still f*cking sh**e, and are wasting money left right and centre. Shame its just bankrolled by a clown!

Not one to dampen the enthusiasm on this but as this has been leaked to the media, it concerns me of agents buggering about again driving up a fee and wages for his client. We seem to do our business on the quiet and announcing signings as and when they happen. Be delighted if he signs but wouldn't be surprised if Mr Gayle ends up elsewhere on this basis.

Would love for this to happen too, but does seem a bit iffy that its just been released straight to sky sports. I mean, thats who you'd go to if you were looking to drive up the competition/fees. 

My brother-in-law, a Palace ST holder, says "He'd be a fantastic signing for you. Pardew never liked him, not sure why. 20 goals a season minimum for you I reckon!"

Of course, as with all the other rumours we've seen...that's if it ever happens. However, the Bolasie sell-on clause may give it some more credibility?

Archived