IGNORED

Nigel Pearson

EmersonsRed

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Geoff Peters of Talksport..

Nigel Pearson strongly linked with the Bristol City job; I understand his #LCFC assistants wouldn't join - but only due to financial reasons

If true it rather confirms what a lot of us suspect. Billionaire owner wants success but won't pay for it.

1 minute ago, Frenchay Red said:

If true it rather confirms what a lot of us suspect. Billionaire owner wants success but won't pay for it.

Would you leave Leicester for us? Potential Champions League or potential L1? Their bonuses would be huge!

Reading through everything Geoff Peters of Talksport has said on twitter, he feels very confident his source is solid.

Is Pearson on Talksport tonight? Perhaps it was from the horses mouth.

The aspect of the assistants is if they would leave now or in the summer. And it may be decided it is financially more sensible all round to wait until the summer, rather than buy out contracts now.

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I am assuming that like Pearson they are out of work. Otherwise how could they be his LCFC assistants. They would be Ranieri's assistants?

Craig Shakespeare and Steve Walsh are still at Leicester, so regardless of the likelihood of Pearson coming here, I doubt they'd leave there just now.

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Ok. That complicates it then I guess.

Not saying it is likely we'd get him, but I wouldn't imagine we could tempt those two away from the Foxes for love nor money just now.

1 minute ago, devoncider said:

Pearson live on 5live now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/watchlive/5live

Hope they at least ask him about his future plans...

If Nige turns us down then that's his prerogative but he will have his reasons and that's what I would be interested in hearing. If we have the ambition as per the blurb coming out of the gate then he or similar is where we should be pitching our sights. If we end up with the lidl option well that's where our ambition lies...

8 minutes ago, Turbored said:

If Nige turns us down then that's his prerogative but he will have his reasons and that's what I would be interested in hearing. If we have the ambition as per the blurb coming out of the gate then he or similar is where we should be pitching our sights. If we end up with the lidl option well that's where our ambition lies...

Yes, but Appleton looks like he knows how to get out of L2 .:grr:

Archived