IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

The Daily Mail, football outrage today. 

And probably a story connecting Hitler with the death of Princess Di tomorrow.

This is the depths of the tripe we are served by that toilet paper.

Meanwhile on Planet Earth there has been a Budget today, Syria continues to sink into a sea of depravity, French police appear to have foiled a terror attack and my gas bill has arrived for the winter quarter so I'm about to have a row with the family. 

Luke has nothing to apologise for...his "mates" have.

30 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Hasn't it been reported that it was poured onto a grassy area beneath....not over the crowd below.  

Sorry Dave, I think you missed the Locarno reference........many a rowdy night I made the mistake of being in the wrong place beneath the balcony and had my Brylcream rinsed out!!!

What has this country come to . Moral outrage over a few young lads letting their hair down ( or in Aylings case keeping it up ) . George Best would turn in his grave . Every footballer pre 2010 must be so glad their not playing today . Those 'outraged' commenters to the Daily Mail should have spent a couple of hours with my team mates after a game ( back in the day ) . 

5 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

......Well, I believe the Daily Heil has a direct link to the fascists, if I remember correctly...

I'm sure that they have a random outrageous headline tombola machine, filled with bonkers statements that they delve into each night for the editor to choose the next day's headline.

Expect "Royal Baby is Asylum Seeker" soon

4 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I'm sure that they have a random outrageous headline tombola machine, filled with bonkers statements that they delve into each night for the editor to choose the next day's headline.

Expect "Royal Baby is Asylum Seeker" soon

Such a thing exists…quite amusing:

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Discreetly (well reasonably) weeing in a glass when nobody bar somed of the people you are with and a photographer with a telephoto lens can see you and then pouring the contents onto some empty grass below you doesn't break any law that I can see and the only people this could offend, the people who are there, clearly aren't offended as they are laughing.

The only crime is possibly invasion of privacy by the photographer.

We've all been caught short at some point when out in public i'm sure.

Most will discreetly find a place to relieve themselves.

However...doing it on a balcony in a VIP box at Cheltenham, and having a mate (LA) thinking it's funny and staring at you doing it ( which is weird in itself), is simply not the done thing. Having been in those box's, I know there are toilets to use.

Whether he couldn't be bothered to go to the Toilets...is not an excuse.

Neither is doing it for a laugh or prank.

I've actually witnessed a woman do this at a box in Cheltenham...pulled her thong aside and pissed in a pint glass.

Generally the act of drunkenness and a lack of respect and class.

Glad they got banned...who needs people around like this at such events.

I'm sure LA wouldn't want to encourage such things in front of the likes of SL or Marina Dolman...so why do it here?

Why not show some class and discourage such acts...?

Just proves again, however much money you've got, you can't buy class.

footballers are idiots, but so was I when I was in my 20s! i still am when i have a few quid in my pocket! a distasteful episode, but frankly anyone who idolizes footballers nowdays needs their heads checked! It's about the club, not the players - same thing would get repeated by any club, these pillocks were unlucky to get caught out. 

2 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

What a load of utter bollox this story is. What bloke hasn't had an "inappropriate" piss after a few beers? I know I have, lots of times. 

It looks to me like they're trying to be discreet and probably couldn't be arsed to walk to the toilet. 

If there's a lawn in front of the balcony then the only person who could see what was going on was probably the scumbag paparazzi zooming in for a cheap paycheck. 

I feel sorry for Luke, on his day off as well. Sickner 

Once at a rock festival I pissed in a paper beer cup and kicked it into the grass.

Don't understand the fuss or front page headlines, Ayling just seems to be out having a drink and a bet, he hasn't anything to do with his mate having a slash, how does it compare to Gavin Henson who when he joined Bath Rugby was knocked out by a team mate in a city centre pub and it was labeled as high jinks and team bonding !!!

3 hours ago, jackofromrugby said:

Standing under a balcony getting rained on by someone else's p555.

Is it just me, or does anyone else miss the Locarno?

Ritz in Manchester has a balcony level, I recall a friend and me returning to the table, where his pissed-up girlfriend had put her head over the ledge and puked.  And then passed out doing so.  Pity the poor souls covered in vomit below.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I've actually witnessed a woman do this at a box in Cheltenham...pulled her thong aside and pissed in a pint glass.

Stone Roses at Heaton Park, me and @Mad Cyrilwatched a mother tell her kids to hold coats around their gran so said gran could have a piss standing up in the crowd.

41 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Don't understand the fuss or front page headlines, Ayling just seems to be out having a drink and a bet, he hasn't anything to do with his mate having a slash, how does it compare to Gavin Henson who when he joined Bath Rugby was knocked out by a team mate in a city centre pub and it was labeled as high jinks and team bonding !!!

Such gentleman them egg chasers

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

I hope she apologised?

She was thrown out for being drunk...right slag too.

49 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Stone Roses at Heaton Park, me and @Mad Cyrilwatched a mother tell her kids to hold coats around their gran so said gran could have a piss standing up in the crowd.

I feel her pain...listening to Ian Brown is enough to make anybody's bladder lose control ;-)

Funnily bumped into him at Alderly Edge.

1 minute ago, spudski said:

She was thrown out for being drunk...right slag too.

I feel her pain...listening to Ian Brown is enough to make anybody's bladder lose control ;-)

Funnily bumped into him at Alderly Edge.

The benefit of 70,000+ Mancs and other interlopers knowing all the words was you couldn't actually hear Ian Brown's vocals, just the music. 

Archived