IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm sure you meant that Luke and the club don't condone the actions?

Whoops. Stuffing autocorrect phone. It did it twice! Argh. Apologies. I did mean... 

"However, a simple statement from Luke, not necessarily apologising as he isn't pictured as being involved, but condemning the actions may go some way towards fixing the bad press. The club could also release a statement explaining that they too condemn the incidents and also explain the club policy on alcohol consumption."

Its all a bit of a storm in a pee-cup………..their unlucky that It was a quiet news day, if their had been a major story, it would probably have been on Page 6.  Still they should be smart enough to know that your likely to get attention if u act like brats?

Well if Luke wasn't the main story this morning he is now thanks to his "WAG". To be fair all she tweeted was "Don't believe everything you read".

Shamed footballer's WAG comes out fighting after disgraceful scenes at Cheltenham festival - but star caught relieving himself in a glass apologises for letting his club down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3493923/Feeling-little-flush-fellas-Football-stars-friends-hit-new-low-Cheltenham-one-appears-relieve-glass-throw-box-female-companions-bare-chests.html

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Why would a Bristol City player's girlfriend have remorse because an MK Dons player pissed in a glass? 

Oi, you should be outraged and offended by this behaviour and also outraged and offended by anybody who isn't suitably outraged and offended by it.  Them's the modern rules.

I am having my solicitor draw up a compensation claim for the mental distress caused by my being outraged and offended and will then go on to Jeremy Kyle to discuss the way that it has ruined my life.

I think the Bath Cronicle article is worse. If I were Luke I'd be asking my solicitors to have a browse as I'm pretty sure he's done nothing wrong other than been photographed alongside them 

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

The mail have jumped right on Ayling despite the fact he hasn't actually done anything (apart from standing with 2 idiots) hardly see how Ayling is a 'shamed' footballer.

I think they've done that because his Doris has chipped in.

This whole thing is lacking in dignity and maybe a dignified silence would have been her best option, rather that adding fuel the the flames.

Whole thing would have been forgotten in a couple of days, but I'd imagine some junior reporter has now been tasked to try and rake up enough dirt to keep this story going a bit longer.

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I think the Bath Cronicle article is worse. If I were Luke I'd be asking my solicitors to have a browse as I'm pretty sure he's done nothing wrong other than been photographed alongside them 

The second Mail article says they were over a lawn with nobody on it and not in general public view.

So I don't see how the MK Dons or ?Shrewsbury footballers have actually done anything wrong either.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I think they've done that because his Doris has chipped in.

This whole thing is lacking in dignity and maybe a dignified silence would have been her best option, rather that adding fuel the the flames.

Whole thing would have been forgotten in a couple of days, but I'd imagine some junior reporter has now been tasked to try and rake up enough dirt to keep this story going a bit longer.

Dignified silence? I'm not sure the demographic is quite right. 

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I guess this is the picture where they would argue Ayling 'egged them on' -

Footballers%204.jpg

6 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Rubbish, I want ten pages of outrage and have already emailed Charlotte Leslie (gas-supporting MP, strangely attractive despite the Peter Crouch resemblance) to ask a question in the House about what David Cameron proposes to do about this.  I have suggested that the Chancellor's budget speech be postponed whilst this more urgent issue is debated.

charlotte.jpg

Well done everybody - we've made the ten pages of outrage :)

Hooray for us!

2 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Well done everybody - we've made the ten pages of outrage :)

Hooray for us!

Good innit!

Imagine if it was something trivial like War, Famine or animals being poached to near extinction.

Never let it be said OTIB doesn't take the issue of overpaid **** wits acting up, in a serious manner.

Having a drink with some mates on a day out, fine. Having a drink with someone that pisses in things and throws it at people, not fine. Having one of our players grinning at the act as well on the front of a national paper, not fine. If any of my mates did that I can say for certain they wouldn't be a mate.

Archived