IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

6 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Rubbish, I want ten pages of outrage and have already emailed Charlotte Leslie (gas-supporting MP, strangely attractive despite the Peter Crouch resemblance) to ask a question in the House about what David Cameron proposes to do about this.  I have suggested that the Chancellor's budget speech be postponed whilst this more urgent issue is debated.

charlotte.jpg

Oh please, it's ****** Richard Dunn in drag !:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Having a drink with some mates on a day out, fine. Having a drink with someone that pisses in things and throws it at people, not fine. Having one of our players grinning at the act as well on the front of a national paper, not fine. If any of my mates did that I can say for certain they wouldn't be a mate.

Oh come on. We've all got a slightly roguish mate who'd do something like that. I think you're being over dramatic. And I'm pretty sure that no one had piss thrown over them. 

4 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Having a drink with some mates on a day out, fine. Having a drink with someone that pisses in things and throws it at people, not fine. Having one of our players grinning at the act as well on the front of a national paper, not fine. If any of my mates did that I can say for certain they wouldn't be a mate.

It wasn't "thrown" at anybody; tipped over the balcony onto an empty lawn that they could see was empty.

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The second Mail article says they were over a lawn with nobody on it and not in general public view.

So I don't see how the MK Dons or ?Shrewsbury footballers have actually done anything wrong either.

So getting your dick out in a public place, regardless of other members of the public being around, and pissing in a glass and throwing it over a balcony is right or legal?

Ayling obviously thinks it's funny and is seen to be enjoying it...wayyyyyy too much imo.

They obviously know the press are watching them, otherwise the 'girls' wouldn't be getting their baps out and smiling and poking their tongues out directly at the photographers.

I'm more offended that Athletes are drinking during the season...I don't agree with this. For many reasons.

I'm also offended by the choice of 'woman' they choose to associate with... especially the dark haired one...talk about falling out the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down :blink:

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

So getting your dick out in a public place, regardless of other members of the public being around, and pissing in a glass and throwing it over a balcony is right or legal?

Discreetly (well reasonably) weeing in a glass when nobody bar somed of the people you are with and a photographer with a telephoto lens can see you and then pouring the contents onto some empty grass below you doesn't break any law that I can see and the only people this could offend, the people who are there, clearly aren't offended as they are laughing.

The only crime is possibly invasion of privacy by the photographer.

4 minutes ago, simon uk said:

How about ...ayling, take the pi55, ayling ayling take the pi55...

Or the classic take the pi55, take the pi55, take the pi55 to the tune of here we go.

Should keep it jovial on saturday.

He pees where he wants, Lukey Ayling, he pees where he wants. 

(For entertainment purposes only, not factually correct, may contain small parts) 

40 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

He pees where he wants, Lukey Ayling, he pees where he wants. 

(For entertainment purposes only, not factually correct, may contain small parts) 

'He's here, he's there, he's watching you pee everywhere, Luke Ayling, Luke Ayling'

Just said on Sky news that MK Dons have fined Carruthers (the wee'er) 2 weeks wages and suspended him for the match on Sat against Brighton. Says the players Agent who booked the box has been banned by Cheltenham too.

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Discreetly (well reasonably) weeing in a glass when nobody bar somed of the people you are with and a photographer with a telephoto lens can see you and then pouring the contents onto some empty grass below you doesn't break any law that I can see and the only people this could offend, the people who are there, clearly aren't offended as they are laughing.

The only crime is possibly invasion of privacy by the photographer.

And then some poor bar person has to collect the glass by probably putting a couple of fingers round the rim - great.  I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

Still waiting for Ayling's apology.

A bit late now even if it comes at all

Can't understand those who feel there is little wrong here

As a professional footballer he has a responsibility

(1) to keep his fitness high - drinking mid week hardly seems appropriate behaviour 

(2) to remember he is a role model for young fans and needs to set a good example

(3) to protect the club's good name

OK we all make mistakes, but he needs to man up and apologise sincerely, and quickly.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

(1) to keep his fitness high - drinking mid week hardly seems appropriate behaviour 

(2) to remember he is a role model for young fans and needs to set a good example

OK we all make mistakes, but he needs to man up and apologise sincerely, and quickly.

A few drinks won't damage his fitness levels, expect he would have been fine for training today or we'd have heard otherwise (fine or whatever), 2 and 3 I have to agree with though, 3 more of a case he's guilty by association rather than what he's done though.

9 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

What's ayling done that he should apologise for?

ive laughed at my mates being nobs should I apologise for that?

complete over reaction as per 

10 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Hmmm…not at all sure who he'd be apologising to…or what he'd be apologising for. The two chaps responsible have said everything that needs to be said. Neither of them play for Bristol City.

If I was the club I'd be advising him to say nothing, whilst giving the entire party an opportunity to reflect on how public their lives can be and to review how they conduct themselves when they are out in a group like that.

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The second Mail article says they were over a lawn with nobody on it and not in general public view.

So I don't see how the MK Dons or ?Shrewsbury footballers have actually done anything wrong either.

So basically the only person who had wee poured on them is the Daily Mail photographer.

Luke should not get a fine, he should get an MBE.

27 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Singling out Ayling.. Why don't you want an apology from Pack? Wagstaff? O'Donnell? They were all there.

Archived