IGNORED

LUKE! / Cheltenham

Bristol Rob

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

For the benefit of the blue few who are probably over excited at the thought of a city player being within sight of someone getting their junk out in an inappropriate manner.

A reminder.

People in Gas houses.....

They have a history of it.. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2063386/Foul-play-Footballer-urinated-corner-flag-rival-fans-FA-Cup-match.html

10 minutes ago, The Chaplain said:

Rumours Luke's been sacked!

If Luke Ayling has been sacked I'll booooo. And then I'll post a picture of me pissing in a pint glass. 

What utter bollocks. Probably the second most ridiculous thing I've heard today. Just after the Charlton statement. 

7 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Back it up then, linkety link?

Come on Woodsy, if you've a player under contract for another 12 months who is certainly capable of earning a transfer fee you'd sack him for being photographed next to a yob, wouldn't you?

Can you imagine the business sense the club would have to have to sack LA for this?

It'd be like giving away a million quid asset for nothing, and what for? Being present when someone pissed in a pint glass?

what utter bollocks. Of course he hasn't been sacked. 

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Come on Woodsy, if you've a player under contract for another 12 months who is certainly capable of earning a transfer fee you'd sack him for being photographed next to a yob, wouldn't you?

I would. I feel Ayling has set the club back 10 years

In truth, I'd tell him to have a bloody good hair cut and offer him another 3 year deal

No way would Luke get the sack, if the club decided they wanted rid of his as a result of this he'd be made to train and play with the U21's till the summer (only being used in a first team capacity out of necessity) and then sold in the summer. The club would be stupid to sack a first team player given our current position in the table.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Right...

Did Luke Ayling get his 'Johnson' (see what I did there?) and pee in a pint glass?

No. That was allegedly a player from MK Dons.

Did Luke Ayling tip the piss pot over the edge?

No. That was allegedly a player from Northampton Town. 

Was Luke Ayling under the influence of alcohol?

Unknown. He has a glass in his hand in one of the photos but the contents are unknown.

Were the other City players there under the influence of alcohol?

Possible. Marlon Pack is pictured with a bottle of beer in his hand. Other players unknown.

Were ANY of the City players in a state of inebriation/drunk from EXCESSIVE alcohol consumption?

Unknown. Impossible to tell from photographs.

Was Luke Ayling aware of the incidents?

Unknown. No pictures (that I've seen) show Luke actually observing said behaviours. In all photos I've seen, he is looking in another direction, even if in close proximity to said incidents.

So what's the end result? Some people will say 'they're lads, having a beer and letting their hair down', others will say 'vile behaviour, fined and sacked'.

From the club perspective, it appears Luke may or may not have been aware of what his friends were doing. He didn't take part in either incident.

However, a simple statement from Luke, not necessarily apologising as he isn't pictured as being involved, but condoning the actions may go some way towards fixing the bad press. The club could also release a statement explaining that they too condone the incidents and also explain the club policy on alcohol consumption.

I'd be surprised if they condone it.  Condemn, maybe.

Not saying he has been sacked and he has been an excellent player for us, but what would his transfer fee be with 12 months left on a contract? 250k?

We have just got matthews in as potentially our new right back, aylings salary next year is presumably in the region of 200k, and it appears he may not be first choice... we could remove a player from the wage bill and lj  can send a message that he will not accept such naive and stupid behaviour... anyone thinktl the club could use this as an excuse?

26 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Can you imagine the business sense the club would have to have to sack LA for this?

It'd be like giving away a million quid asset for nothing, and what for? Being present when someone pissed in a pint glass?

what utter bollocks. Of course he hasn't been sacked. 

I just heard he is playing in the golf charity day but has never played before.

He took a couple of birdies for a foursome.

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I just heard he is playing in the golf charity day but has never played before.

He took a couple of birdies for a foursome.

Blimey Races and now Golf do they ever bloody work?!

1 hour ago, Mad Cyril said:

A snap from under the balcony. 

If you study her face. She don't look happy.

At least the Mk Dons WAGs knew what to expect and came prepared.

IMG_20160316_122945.JPG

IMG_20160316_123025.JPG

Top picture .

Bl00dy hell - you could park your bike in there!

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

And if it was our players, probably missing!

If SOD was manager they would piss sideways and backwards, but never in the glass.

12 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Why would you want to do that?

I would park my bike in there euphamistically.

Although at my age I might struggle as the front tyre is flat and the pedals need oiling ( euphemistically of course).

28 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Not saying he has been sacked and he has been an excellent player for us, but what would his transfer fee be with 12 months left on a contract? 250k?

We have just got matthews in as potentially our new right back, aylings salary next year is presumably in the region of 200k, and it appears he may not be first choice... we could remove a player from the wage bill and lj  can send a message that he will not accept such naive and stupid behaviour... anyone thinktl the club could use this as an excuse?

No.

19 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/16/samir-carruthers-apology-urinate-pint-glass-cheltenham-festival-mk-dons

The idiot who pissed in a pint glass doesn't want to be known as the idiot who pissed in a pint glass....

That's all I know him for. I wonder what the birds with the breasts do/ don't want to be known as?

Archived