IGNORED

Euro 2016 thread

Super

24 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Never understood the love in with Ireland fans, quiet both games. Their support is a complete myth.. reminds me of someone else.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/17/irish-fans-rescue-kidnapped-schoolgirls-from-boko-haram/?utm_source=WWN_Twitter_Account&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=Social_Link&utm_content=Article

33 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Never understood the love in with Ireland fans, quiet both games. Their support is a complete myth.. reminds me of someone else.

Oh come on they love the Craic. Not like our lot with their political songs and menacing nature.

Jaime Maclean loves the queen.......

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

The bloke at centre back for Iceland alongside Arnason looks some player, he plays in Russia for some team I've never heard of..

He does doesn`t he. Plays for FC Krasnodar? 29 so not old for a CB, you`d like to think that`s the sort we`d be looking at if we are scouting the Euros. We won`t be the only ones who`ve spotted him though.

You got to love Iceland - talk about play for each other. It`s true what they say about team spirit getting you a long way if you`re not blessed with tremendous skill.

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Genuine question.....Has there been a change in the law about the nomencliture of "assistant refs"? During this tournament all the commentators have been calling them linos, I'm delighted to say !

Trying to distinguish between them and the ones behind the goal perhaps? They`re presumably all `assistant refs` but have different jobs so it makes sense to go back to linesman I guess.

Archived