IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

No surprise that the women's side is not making a real profit, although it is arguable that some costs are carried across both set-ups - like the training ground and staff, who can operate with either.

One thing that crosses my mind is that, with the women's side well 'in debt', might that help balance the rest of the holdings in some way?

• Hmmm 1

On 02/09/2022 at 10:26, shahanshahan said:

Was wondering where she was on the touchline! ?

As per what @Erithacussaid before, I'd expect more stands/seats to be built at RHPC.

Also, I'd expect in the WSL to have more games at Ashton Gate, or at least more than the three planned this season.

Can we have a tent please to catch up with our rivels?

3 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Ffion Morgan, Chloe Bull, Liv Clark all on the bench - ready to make an impact 

Game kicks off at 6pm, live on BBC iPlayer!

Ffion Morgan came on as a sub in the second half. Switzerland score in the last minute of extra time. Wales miss out on qualification yet again

6 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

Heartbreak all round with the exeption of Chloe Mustaki: Wales and Scotland lose. No World Cup for them.

I supose we won't have to miss most of our international stars now.

Mustaki didn't even come on, so there was no Harrison v Mustaki face-off (Harrison came on in second half). Congrats to Ireland who qualify for their first Women's World Cup though.

Good to watch both games tonight. I didn't even bother watching the Lionesses tonight - which was a 0-0 with Czech Republic. At least Ebony Salmon came on as a sub!

15 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Mustaki didn't even come on, so there was no Harrison v Mustaki face-off (Harrison came on in second half). Congrats to Ireland who qualify for their first Women's World Cup though.

Good to watch both games tonight. I didn't even bother watching the Lionesses tonight - which was a 0-0 with Czech Republic. At least Ebony Salmon came on as a sub!

She didn’t get on, but she had to front up on Sky today.  I haven’t seen the incident, so saw a video of her earlier and thought I’d copy here.

• Admin
3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

She didn’t get on, but she had to front up on Sky today.  I haven’t seen the incident, so saw a video of her earlier and thought I’d copy here.

Only embarrassed as they got caught out, if they thought there was anything wrong in it they wouldn't have sung it

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting.

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football_survey

Thank you guys xx

• Like 1

This may be a silly question, but I thought it the best place to ask, how does the season ticket card work? Do I just show the card instead of a printed ticket, when entering hpc?  And is that the same for games at Ashton gate or is there something different? 

With Sheffield United playing in red & white, it looks like City will be in the Robin third kit for the first time this season - based on this graphic?

Was due to be on my way to the game but two people I was going with have been impacted by COVID, so will follow the game via updates. Don't think Sheffield United are doing a livestream