IGNORED

The Office (UK): Ipswich Town edition

LondonBristolian

On 15/01/2023 at 10:51, petehinton said:

Their new star £1.5m man gets injured by…..adjusting to a new bed

047C73A0-0DCE-40D9-AAA6-8061AE054774.png

Reminds me of Panutche Camará who they nicked off Plymouth for £500k, think he's played one minute of league football since September. Ashton must have a great physio team with him again :laugh:...

2 minutes ago, bs22 red said:

Remember going away to Oxford years ago couldn't see a thing due to fog. I think it was Wayne Alison running back to the half way line celebrating that new we had scored!

I remember that one. 1-1 draw. Both ‘goals’ happened at the foggy end I seem  to recall 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

My Ipswich supporting mate was at the Kassam today and kept sending me photos of the fog getting worse, bemoaning that it should be abandoned. Apparently the managers agreed ...

...cue an 83rd minute winner for Oxford!

What a crying shame.

All those signings. Another huge waste of someone else's money. Fog off Ashton !

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bs22 red said:

Remember going away to Oxford years ago couldn't see a thing due to fog. I think it was Wayne Alison running back to the half way line celebrating that new we had scored!

I spent most of the game moaning that it should be called off. I only knew we'd scored because uur defenders on the halfway line raised their arms,

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Leeds at home with Joe Jordan coming at us out of the fog.

We were in the open end, I seem to remember Garland hitting the bar. Couldn't see past the box , but they kept playing until they didn't have to refund the money ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, City Rocker said:

Abandoned at half time wasn't it?

Correct. 

I was in crackers corner and couldn't see a bloody thing. Shouldn't have started let alone make half time but, as said above, no refunds after 45 minutes.

Was that the game when the east end started cheering so us paupers on the open end thought we were winning?

• Like 1