IGNORED

Joe Sims interview with JL

Dastardly and Muttley

9 minutes ago, Whitchurch said:

Not sure what it is about that joe sims I’m sure he’s a nice bloke but for me he tries too hard to be “Bristolian”

He’s an actor and I believe makes a good living doing voice overs in different accents.

Bristol City fan for sure, but on JLs payroll.

2 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

He’s an actor and I believe makes a good living doing voice overs in different accents.

Bristol City fan for sure, but on JLs payroll.

Sims has appeared extensively on television and stage and has a real ear for voices and accents performing over 100 different characters for radio 

2 minutes ago, 38MC said:

And with a journalist.

He basically apologised for asking each question ‘so, our nige, you know, there weren’t necessarily, you know, people, you know, ummm baying for his head, ummmm, so why did you make that decision?’ 

oooh new manager frank lampard maybe ‘laugh laugh laugh’ like it’s an exciting prospect right now. 

Well the ans to that question will be; well we thought it would be a good time to push on and challenge at the top of this div; (real reason; because we can and NP talked too much and questioned me and Dad)

load of bullcrap probably best if they didnt say anything, as there is nothing of interest to say from either of them.

FL my gawd have we really sunk that low.

• Like 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, Selred said:

Do it live you cowards. 

Would make no difference if the same questions are asked 

3 hours ago, Whitchurch said:

Not sure what it is about that joe sims I’m sure he’s a nice bloke but for me he tries too hard to be “Bristolian”

Joe is a decent bloke, follows City home and away and certainly has his finger on the pulse

I call it Josie Gibson syndrome, but Joe does speak the same in person 

2 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

I see we're back to the school ground stuff and attacking all and sundry before the damn things even aired.

Stay classy 

If I didn't personally know Robbored I'd assume he had a new profile with this constant fishing for a reaction type of post 

3 hours ago, Winston said:

Spot on, was gonna post something similar. Sims is right up their backsides, he won’t be asking anything that upsets them.

Shouldn't we wait to see the interview before ripping him apart? 

• Like 2

Just now, Graham76 said:

A stage managed interview with someone speaking "brizzle" for authenticity. Come on, don't patronise us. 

But we’re passionate fans! 😆

A waste of time watching this - irrespective of the interviewer’s prowess at asking questions you’ll get nothing but trifle from that maggot just as before.

7 minutes ago, Paul G said:

Please expand.....

⬇️⬇️⬇️

5 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

anyone who's seen the whole thing?

When I say “edit” I mean the full interview that will go on the radio tomorrow.

But, no I don’t know what’s in it.  Just saying there will be some people that could feed a narrative even though it’s not been aired, because they’ve seen it / heard it already.

Sorry for the anti-climax.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Graham76 said:

A stage managed interview with someone speaking "brizzle" for authenticity. Come on, don't patronise us. 

Piss off. I've stood on the away terrace at Burton with Joe. Absolutely no doubt he is a diehard City fan who was asking the right questions in that clip.

Let's see what the responses are... 

Edited by Kid in the Riot
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

To be honest, I feel that way. I'll wait for someone to summarise it on here

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Piss off. I've stood on the away terrace at Burton with Joe. Absolutely no doubt he is a diehard City fan who was asking the right questions in that clip.

I can summarise it for both of you… triggering! 🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Henry said:

Oh yeah, get a popular fan in who they’ve used for PR in the past.

I bet Paxman is shitting himself

"Now Jon I demand a straight answer on this, no avoiding the question,the fans deserve some honesty"

"OK, I'm happy to do that"

"So, what is it that makes your Dad so great?"

" Um..."

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Fair play to him if that’s the case mate the test will be if he gives the idiotic crayon boy a hard time or just sucks up 

4 hours ago, Tony Tootle said:

What are those trainers about Jon? It’s true when you have loads of money you stop caring what you look like.

4 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

F6B98F4A-45DB-4D93-9306-0DAD90939FD2.jpeg

OK full disclosure, I thought Chip'Red's post was a very quick response to ol' Tony Tootle's remark about proper interview footwear. 

As sharply dressed head to toe as these two gents are, now I get the sarcastic  intent.

Faceplants please.

13 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Fair play to him if that’s the case mate the test will be if he gives the idiotic crayon boy a hard time or just sucks up 

Certainly is the case. Absolutely no doubt. He has a season ticket down there now with his kid. I very much doubt he's still on the City payroll either, as he now works for the BBC.

Chris Honor still makes appearances in hospitality at City whilst working for the BBC, and was pretty critical of Nige's departure, btw.  Are they going to kick him out? Doubt it... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Certainly is the case. Absolutely no doubt. He has a season ticket down there now with his kid. I very much doubt he's still on the City payroll either, as he now works for the BBC.

Chris Honor still makes appearances in hospitality at City whilst working for the BBC, and was pretty critical of Nige's departure, btw.  Are they going to kick him out? Doubt it... 

As you rightly said earlier let’s see the full version before judging. Personally would have preferred to see a more experienced journalist like Twentyman interview him live though.