IGNORED

Joe Sims interview with JL

Dastardly and Muttley

I like Joe, and I'm sure his intentions are good, but this will very probably be another PR car-crash.

Joe should have been advised against assisting them with their badly thought out, and stuttering PR strategy.

The only benefit for Joe as a comedian actor, might be that Calamity Jon's responses will have everyone in fits of laughter (but more probably, raging anger).

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

I like Joe, and I'm sure his intentions are good, but this will very probably be another PR car-crash.

Joe should have been advised against assisting them with their badly thought out, and stuttering PR strategy.

The only benefit for Joe as a comedian actor, might be that Calamity Jon's responses will have everyone in fits of laughter (but more probably, raging anger).

Why? If JL comes across badly and drops a load of clangers as expected,  then how is that Joe's fault, or reflect badly on him?

The PR from City is dreadful, and tomorrow will expose this again. Is what it is, at least we all know where we are with it. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

We all need someone to tell us when we're being a ****. I don't think Jon has that person in his life.

What Jon has in his life are people who will tell him he’s amazing.

I can’t imagine why they are “mates” of the son of a billionaire, myself.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

The body language when asked the question about Frank tells a lot.

Lesson number one in body language, subconscious covering of mouth, i.e. you know what’s coming out is a complete lie.
Just look .
Johnhand.jpg.98097207f3b0f19ac12b457ff16afab7.jpg

monkey.jpg

Tinion, Lansdown Senior and Junior.

Edited by zippycar
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Joe is in a new gig as presenter of the breakfast show. Of course he's going to do it. It will bring listeners and attention to his show. 

• Like 3

Top 10 budget…..really?

Find that hard to believe now!

Making the decision now he’s in the final part of his contract. We’ve got another 30-odd games to go.

Why not get the injuries back and then see where we go?

The Lansdowns and Tinnion wanting any excuse to get rid.

To be replaced by……a manager from the lower leagues!

• Like 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Loosey Boy said:

Top 10 budget…..really?

Find that hard to believe now!

Making the decision now he’s in the final part of his contract. We’ve got another 30-odd games to go.

Why not get the injuries back and then see where we go?

The Lansdowns and Tinnion wanting any excuse to get rid.

To be replaced by……a manager from the lower leagues!

Ability to out perform the budget - potentially, but not with the injuries we have and the table is a bit false given how tight it is. Feel like he’s clutching here. And he’s says we’re in a better place with stability - surely that gives you confidence the improvement can continue, plus they’ve essentially removed that stability 

• Like 5