IGNORED

Tinnion Leaves Twitter

And Its Smith

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

My view is that, as the Tecknical Director of a championship football club you need to have a social media presence in this day and age. 
If the choices you make in your very privileged position bring heat then you have to muscle it out, not run away. 

As regards the ‘Premier League’ comment - that is simply delusional and says a lot about the naive thinking that is dominant down there. 

I’m actually fully behind Manning, but the club officials and custodians need to have the balls to stand by their decisions in public. 
This is showing weakness and gives the impression of superiority (we don’t need to listen to or communicate with fans as we know better and we’ll show you when we get promoted)!! 

Delusional is the exact word. Tinnion’s signings when he was manager showed he had no idea of the calibre of player needed for level he was at.  When he says ‘player X from the academy will be good enough” we all take his word for it. If he thinks we will get to the Prem through our academy he’s certainly delusional. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

My view is that, as the Tecknical Director of a championship football club you need to have a social media presence in this day and age. 
If the choices you make in your very privileged position bring heat then you have to muscle it out, not run away. 

As regards the ‘Premier League’ comment - that is simply delusional and says a lot about the naive thinking that is dominant down there. 

I’m actually fully behind Manning, but the club officials and custodians need to have the balls to stand by their decisions in public. 
This is showing weakness and gives the impression of superiority (we don’t need to listen to or communicate with fans as we know better and we’ll show you when we get promoted)!! 

This. He’s dished it out a bit to fans, and even chipped in earlier today biting on a tweet from a certain someone who (I believe) he made redundant from his role at the club. Now suddenly wants to take his ball and go home because people aren’t being nice to him 24/7. 

“The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment.”

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

Delusional is the exact word. Tinnion’s signings when he was manager showed he had no idea of the calibre of player needed for level he was at.  When he says ‘player X from the academy will be good enough” we all take his word for it. If he thinks we will get to the Prem through our academy he’s certainly delusional. 

Bringing alex scott through will get us closer to the premier than signing cornick and mehmeti ever will!

• Like 1

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Bringing alex scott through will get us closer to the premier than signing cornick and mehmeti ever will!

One swallow doesn’t make a summer. We’ve produced two players good enough for the premier league unless my memory has forgotten someone other than Reid and Scott.  And Scott was bought from another club.   

Just now, Leabrook said:

One swallow doesn’t make a summer. We’ve produced two players good enough for the premier league unless my memory has forgotten someone other than Reid and Scott.  And Scott was bought from another club.   

Semenyo, Kelly? Anyone else at Bournemouth 🤣?

• Like 2

What with Mannings somewhat bizarre post match interview and storm down the tunnel, and now this petulant overgrown man child leaving Twitter, the signs are that there is starting to be a realisation at the club that they have brought themselves under unnecessary pressure with their actions, and I think what we’re seeing on both counts is a reaction to that pressure.

All it needs now is Jon to throw his crayons and have a tantrum and that theory will be confirmed.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

What with Mannings somewhat bizarre post match interview and storm down the tunnel, and now this petulant overgrown man child leaving Twitter, the signs are that there is starting to be a realisation at the club that they have brought themselves under unnecessary pressure with their actions, and I think what we’re seeing on both counts is a reaction to that pressure.

All it needs now is Jon to throw his crayons and have a tantrum and that theory will be confirmed.

You can’t blame someone else if you punch yourself in the face.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Leabrook said:

Well theres lloyd kelly and bobby reed scored at anfield today…. We end up selling the good ones and replacing  them with usually, crap.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I know you couldn't make it today for a good reason and I don't know if you happened to see any of it. But believe me, it was slow, boring, tripe we were served up today. A good one to miss, but sadly, I fear it won't be the last game like this. 

I watched the first half on a stream. Actually thought we looked alright, although a lot of it was Norwich looking awful

Was out for the second half so didn't see any but not all that surprised we caved

12 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

Who did we buy Alex Scott from (at age 16) ?

Just now, Robbored said:

Manning was asked in his pre Norwich interview if he followed social media - he smiled and said ‘no’

I wonder if Tinnion is taking a leaf out of Mannings book?……………:dunno:

If he did or didn't he did the right thing.

******* cesspit.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Serious question, how many Alex Scott standard players do you expect the Academy to produce in the next 5 years?

I’ll be amazed if we produce one.

• Like 9