IGNORED

Tinnion Leaves Twitter

And Its Smith

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Saw that Tony Wilkins has been sacking up to him and defending his decision to stay off of it. No surprise there!

He’ll be absolutely delighted by his support, I’m sure.

Who wouldn’t want Mr. Stupid as their best friend?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It also indicates that there is clearly a bit of an "us vs them" mentality towards the fans from the board which is a bit of a concern. If they had total confidence in their actions over the last few weeks, there wouldn't be as they'd have total confidence they are going to get it right in the long term. 

It’s the sort of behaviour you see in non league, not a club pushing for PL. Really does concern me at the structure we have in place, no other club in this division would go for what we have!!!

41 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yes, it's a laughable thought. Marshall, Jon Lansdown and Tinnion. Zero charisma, zero leadership, all three abysmal public speakers and communicators. Which out of those three says to you the club at management/board level is Premier League ready??

It's a minor miracle we're competing in the Championship, all considered. 

It’s actually offensive that they feel we can compete. Also all this talk of the academy and how great it is….really? Scott and Semenyo came in late and were developed arguably by Nigel and his team, Vyner we were desperate for a buyer, until again Nigel and his team transformed him into a very good CB at this level, Pring is treading water, Bell and Conway in my view aren’t going to get to levels of our two big sales, so really? 

• Like 2

What this shows is that under this lot the communication is forever going to be poor. 

it looked like things had improved but it was only ever going to be short lived whilst they had some 'good news' to deliver. As soon as the heat is on, they all disappear again. 

During the fans forum JL said something along the lines of "you can't tell people what they don't want to hear" and that right there is there attitude towards communicating with fans. 

If we lost the next 10 in the row we won't here f all from the spineless people that's in charge. Soon as we win tho, we won't be able to shut them up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yes, it's a laughable thought. Marshall, Jon Lansdown and Tinnion. Zero charisma, zero leadership, all three abysmal public speakers and communicators. Which out of those three says to you the club at management/board level is Premier League ready??

It's a minor miracle we're competing in the Championship, all considered. 

I know one of our regular first teamers who recently said “I really like it here, and everything is in place to play in the Prem, but the people in charge make the most backwards decisions I’ve ever seen at any club I’ve played for”. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 4

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I know one of our regular first teamers who recently said “I really like it here, and everything is in place to play in the Prem, but the people in charge make the most backwards decisions I’ve ever seen at any club I’ve played for”. 

Is that right Harry, not a wind up?

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Haha what a baby you are Ian 😅

Whatever mate...instead of ignoring an obvious conversation between me and Dave, which was convivial, you had to stick your ore in.

It's exactly what I'm referring to on the Politics forum...and guess what...one of the disciples has to back you up. 

You all look weak as ****. It's pretty sad. 

I suggest you are what your moniker suggests...just a kid that needs support. A sad little pack. 

I'd respect people more on certain subjects if they didn't need their obvious ' Club' behind them. 

Whatever bud...stick to footy and restaurants 😉👍

All said as a laugh...I'm sure we'd get on over a pint. Just a difference of opinion which I'm happy to have 😎👍

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2