IGNORED

1974 Heritage Kit

Red Army 75

• The title was changed to 1974 Heritage Kit

This limited-edition shirt celebrates the 50th anniversary of City’s famous FA Cup win over Leeds United in 1974.

Inspired by the design of that season, this commemorative piece does not feature sponsors or branding and dons the crest of the time.

Vintage style meets modern production as O'Neills high-performance koolite fabric keeps you cool and comfortable with each wear.

This shirt will be worn by the men's first team against Queen’s Park Rangers on Saturday February 17th

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Robin 2

6 minutes ago, transfer reader said:

As good as they were during their day, I hope we don't use retro players for the game too.

It’s ok, Don Givens, Gerry Francis, Don Shanks, Stan Bowles, Dave Thomas and Don Masson are playing for QPR.  Bowles has had a bet on the scoreline.

• Haha 5

Why do some people get so annoyed by the fact that we might appear 'tinpot' to other people?

The fact is that we've won sod all in our history, so why can't we just enjoy celebrating any little achievements every once in a while. 

Nice kit, looking forward to seeing us wear it on Saturday.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Call me a a grumpy b*stard, but this is so f****** tinpot

image.png.ef08fac9ca6451ce0cfe79a7112cc097.png

The incredible victory at Elland Road, that shocked the football world and was featured on the front page of the papers, was the most momentous City triumph I've seen in the 54 years I've been watching.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 4