IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

4 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

The rumour is bollocks though and I can't believe people have fell for it, looking at the tweet it's clearly a Bolton fan on the wind up.

To be fair, the post on here didn't mention that it came from a lad on Twitter. It looked quite factual. 

Anyway, I've just done some digging and it seems it is a load of bull. ****ing kids!

13 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

Linked with lee Tomlin now

Selred 410

• Selred
  • Members
  • 743 posts
On 08 January 2016 at 18:37, hooered said:

A friend in Bournmouth tells me along with Kermogant we have enquired about Lee Tomlin aswell

Those two would be terrific signings. Doubt we'd get Tomlin though, a lot of better teams surely would be in for him?

• WE HAVE BEEN INTERESTED SINCE BEGINING OF JANUARY AND HAVE NOT LOST INTEREST NOW THERE IS SOME MOVEMENT WITH BOURNMOUTHS INCOMINGS WE MIGHT GET LUCKY THIS TIME

46 minutes ago, lenred said:

Bolton must be absolutely p*ssing themselves laughing if this is true. Zachary Clough to Gary Madine in the space of 2 weeks!!  

Bit like going into the butchers to treat yourself to a bit of rib eye , only to find there's not much left or it's too expensive and you are left with a choice of stewing steak or liver that the butcher thought he would never shift

33 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Anyone at Bolton away will be aware that he absolutely can not head the ball. Missed 2 identical sitters from 5 yards with his head. He was so bad in fact, that despite coming on as a sub at half time, was taken off before the end of the game. 

The rumour is bollocks though and I can't believe people have fell for it, looking at the tweet it's clearly a Bolton fan on the wind up.

I hope you are right Aaron

Will be more than happy to be a victim of a wind up on this occasion :D

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bit like going into the butchers to treat yourself to a bit of rib eye , only to find there's not much left or it's too expensive and you are left with a choice of stewing steak or liver that the butcher thought he would never shift

Liver and bacon... delicious 

3 minutes ago, ontariored said:

It looks like Watford will get him!!

Yeah assuming all true you would obviously think Watford, only he wouldn't get much game time. Can't see how Fulham could do it with the embargo, maybe Sheffield Wednesday could as feels like they buy loads. That leaves us, league position massive issue, and we would probably just have as a punt on the bench deemed not quite ready.

2 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Yeah assuming all true you would obviously think Watford, only he wouldn't get much game time. Can't see how Fulham could do it with the embargo, maybe Sheffield Wednesday could as feels like they buy loads. That leaves us, league position massive issue, and we would probably just have as a punt on the bench deemed not quite ready.

And Wednesday have just bought Hooper , I doubt he will come here though .

"Holy S**T out of Luck" Batman.  Here we are on Page 50, and we are no nearer to recruiting one single permanent signing than we were when this whole escapade began. I' m betting on reaching Page 250 before we swoop for an Albanian U21 International midfielder from Deportivo Wanka?    (Yes they exist…….Google it)

5 minutes ago, maxjak said:

"Holy S**T out of Luck" Batman.  Here we are on Page 50, and we are no nearer to recruiting one single permanent signing than we were when this whole escapade began. I' m betting on reaching Page 250 before we swoop for an Albanian U21 International midfielder from Deportivo Wanka?    (Yes they exist…….Google it)

If it all goes tits up this is my new team,,:drunk2:

Archived