IGNORED

If losing to Ipswich and Millwall meant.....

Top Robin

Would never want us to lose- we need a minimum of 4 points from the next 2 games though to steady the ship a bit, to calm it all down though, but never want us to lose.

@WestMidsRed Seemed to be Jokanovic's policy at Fulham- they started slow and then hit unbelievable form...I know your post is in jest, but one thing I do hold to is that maybe- maybe- the lack of a lengthy high effort Cup run- and I wouldn't trade it in at all, it was brilliant- may help us come on stronger 2nd half of the season. We did actually finish 16/17 quite well tbh- once it had bottomed out our PPG was rather good! Or decent at least- after the 8 game losing streak was finally snapped we got 27 pts from 19 games which is about 1.42 per game. Or another way of looking at it from a smaller scale is 6 wins in the final 10- were he to hit on a formula that worked again you never know eh. Can't see it myself though.

absolutely not. Some have had an agenda about the bloke since the day he arrived (if not before). I'm not his greatest fan but the main item on my agenda is the welfare of Bristol City....and anyone who remembers the days of no buy, no sell, 1982,  4th Division Football etc would welcome the stability. Think it's bad? It could be a whole lot worse, and to prove it...we've done it. Overreaction isn't required

Sorry I must have missed the name of the manager in your post who is lined up to come in and guarantees better football and results, is within our salary bracket and wants to come here. So as losing the next 2 games would not mean LJ goes, or that we can appoint a manager who guarantees success I will stick with watching city win.

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Sorry I must have missed the name of the manager in your post who is lined up to come in and guarantees better football and results, is within our salary bracket and wants to come here. So as losing the next 2 games would not mean LJ goes, or that we can appoint a manager who guarantees success I will stick with watching city win.

@Cowshed as Director of Football, setting the principles, identity and style that the new head coach (who he will recruit) will adhere too.  Robbored will miss the job advert because Cowshed didn’t put it on the OS!!

@Bobfish will assist whoever Cowshed brings.

@BobBobSuperBob will head up Scouting, with support from @JoeAman08 covering North America, @Shtanley and @PHILINFRANCE covering Europe and @redcherryberry covering u21s. @bristolcitysweden will take responsibility for closing down the current Scandinavia scouting set up. @Olé will handle opposition scouting.

@Knighty will handle analytics, but will be in a non-paid role, as he will just get his mate to tell him stuff.  @BS4 on Tour... will audit all statistics / analytics before use.

@LondonBristolian will replace MA and cover all finances, contracts etc.  @Mr Popodopolous will support as FFP consultant.

10 minutes ago, Unan said:

Mark Hughes ? 

The ex-City and Tranmere player....that’s left field.

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

This is exactly the sort of stuff that I referenced in my thread yesterday about wanting LJ to succeed; that there are people who would entertain the thought of City losing just as a means for LJ to be replaced.  Bottom Robin, even though you've not directly said it, clearly this is also your mindset.

Tbh Red i am on the fence in this one. Yes i want him out but i hate seeing city lose and always want them to win. For someone who wants him out, a defeat although annoying would be tempered in the knowledge that Lee is closer to his end.  I only started this topic because i have many City mates and more than one of them have said that they are so tired of recent performances and if a couple more defeats meant Lee was gone then they would stomach them. 

25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@Cowshed as Director of Football, setting the principles, identity and style that the new head coach (who he will recruit) will adhere too.  Robbored will miss the job advert because Cowshed didn’t put it on the OS!!

@Bobfish will assist whoever Cowshed brings.

@BobBobSuperBob will head up Scouting, with support from @JoeAman08 covering North America, @Shtanley and @PHILINFRANCE covering Europe and @redcherryberry covering u21s. @bristolcitysweden will take responsibility for closing down the current Scandinavia scouting set up. @Olé will handle opposition scouting.

@Knighty will handle analytics, but will be in a non-paid role, as he will just get his mate to tell him stuff.  @BS4 on Tour... will audit all statistics / analytics before use.

@LondonBristolian will replace MA and cover all finances, contracts etc.  @Mr Popodopolous will support as FFP consultant.

The ex-City and Tranmere player....that’s left field.

Love to but the abuse I got last time for getting it right I decided to stay out of all this stuff... 

Archived