IGNORED

General Election 2015 Match Day Thread (Merged)

Moloch

Don't forget 1992 !

Kinnochio thought he had won from the exit poll.

Major won by 20 seats .

2010's exit poll was just about spot on though!

I read today that the opinion polls are often wrong because a lot of Tory voters don't let on who they will vote for.

We were led to believe both parties were on 34%, they were obviously wrong.

2010's exit poll was just about spot on though!

I read today that the opinion polls are often wrong because a lot of Tory voters don't let on who they will vote for.

We were led to believe both parties were on 34%, they were obviously wrong.

Got to be honest Bill, so many people I have spoken to just don't believe that Millipede would not do a deal with Sturgeon.

You hated Thatcher, well I hate Salmond & his party.

Neutrals have been voting AGAINST SNP in

England (ie against Labour) in addition to traditional Conservatives like myself.

The democracy angle will roll on for months, as the SNP will rightly say Scotland voted overwhelmingly against the Conservative government.

Another referendum on the cards?

What about an English Parliament ?!

English laws for the English. If this exit poll is right, then England has voted overwhelmingly Conservative.

Hmm. The shite-Tory effect.

There really are a lot of ******* in this country. No wonder the Scots want out.

Right, back to work...

I honestly think if ENGLAND was given a referendum on leaving the UK, there is a high chance of a YES vote.

Sick to the back teeth of the whingeing, grabbing jocks & taffs.

Hmm. The shite-Tory effect.

There really are a lot of ******* in this country. No wonder the Scots want out.

Right, back to work...

Yeah, everyone else's fault. The same tired mantra of the left.

Face it, a badly trained chimp would be a more attractive PM than Ed Miliband. It just goes to show some people will vote for anything as long as it's wearing a red rosette.

If Labour and its trade union masters are sensible, Andy Burnham will be their next leader. He's electable.

Cons + LD's might do the job.

Anyway, cheers from Italy and best wishes for our green and pleasant land.

That would be a safe bet that would be more appealing to the majority.

With only 10 MP's Clegg would be on the back foot.

IF (and I mean IF this happens - I am not going to do a Darrell Clarke sing song) if I was Cameron I would tell him we are withdrawing from European Court of Human Rights - and that is a red line.

Happy to negotiate on other policies.

Face it, a badly trained chimp would be a more attractive PM than Ed Miliband. It just goes to show some people will vote for anything as long as it's wearing a red rosette.

If Labour and its trade union masters are sensible, Andy Burnham will be their next leader. He's electable.

Keep Millipede, he is about as effective as Foot & Kinnochio were.

You'd have got the same year-long campaign of lies, scare stories and smears from the Tories and their media cheerleaders whoever was Labour's leader.

I'm a City fan, I can take disappointment.

It does never cease to amaze me though how the party of the few continues to pull the wool over the eyes of the bovine many.

The only thing that is a cheery note for me is that (if the Sky/BBC exit poll is correct) a government with a majority of two is unlikely to be in power for long and will have to curb its excesses to avoid losing by-elections.

The Lib Dems have seen how toxic the Tories are for them and won't agree to a European election. Can't see a renewed alliance there.

It'll be DUP and possibly the UKIP two as partners. An unstable coalition if ever there was. The DUP has moved on from its Ulster Says No To Everything In A Shouty Voice past and is actually vaguely left-wing in its economic outlook. Its manifesto was anti-austerity.

UKIP are going to take chunks out of the main parties judging by that Sunderland result.

Still all to play for. Be amazed if Cons get 316 seats

I think you're right.

8,000 + votes for UKIP in Sunderland (of all places !), is very impressive.

That would be a safe bet that would be more appealing to the majority.

With only 10 MP's Clegg would be on the back foot.

IF (and I mean IF this happens - I am not going to do a Darrell Clarke sing song) if I was Cameron I would tell him we are withdrawing from European Court of Human Rights - and that is a red line.

Happy to negotiate on other policies.

Clegg won't be leader by tomorrow and is unlikely to be an MP.

And speaking as a Lib Dem voter, thank **** for that.

The party is paying for his supineness in the 2010 coalition negotiations and his weak leadership thereafter. They could see this coming and should have ditched him long ago.

So Farage's whining that UKIP deserved similar status to the main parties has been disproven then. Actually the greater amount of time they spent in front of cameras the worse they made things for themselves. maybe they will disappear all together if they someone gave them their own TV show.

Archived