IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

11 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Really!? No offence to the designer but my god they're boring!

They weren't meant to be flash - indeed that was the point. I have no design experience and limited photoshop skills yet in five minutes made something pretty inoffensive and clean looking that doesn't have stupid hyperlinks on :D 

We probably paid some design/marketing consultants a fortune to come up with something new and radical an landed here :facepalm:  !

I like it. 

Wouldnt choose hashtags but I'm not too bothered by them. 

Im far more bothered by our training kit labelling us just 'Bristol'.

Im assuming all the upset is because the positive ones amongst us think the season is done and dusted, so need something to talk about. And the negative ones amongst us just need something else to moan about? And the rest of us, couldn't give a monkeys about Twitter or hashtags and are looking at it for what it is, a football kit. 

Get it together people. There are famines and bombings getting less coverage 

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I love this, be interesting to see what he could come up with for the first kit.

I've asked him! He's a busy man but he's gonna try fit it in. His dream is to move from wider graphic design to doing kits so it's a passion of his. Will post it up when he sends

• Admin

The reason they'll have done it is because every time a photo is published of our players scoring a goal, the hashtags will be framed in the shot, promoting the club and Bristol Sport. I just hope it doesn't harm shirt sales at the same time as we need every penny of revenue we can get. 

To be fair, from a marketing point of view so far, it us got the club a lot of exposure. 

Can you have more than three official shirts for a season in the Championship? 

If so it would make sence to have more official shirts (and having the club to play in them).

Would increase the sale.

Especially if fans are involved and their design can be official (think the great purple and lime design above made by a fan) 

55 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

The sight of the new kit makes you feel nauseous....

No over reaction here then.

Maybe you can get #BristolSportsickbags.

Fixed it for you 

12 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I'll reserve judgement until I see the kit on our ladies.

Call me a neanderthal throw-back: I don't care.

:P

Uncle TFR :englandflag:

You're a Neanderthal throw-back , you're welcome :P

Are Lancer Scott in the pipes business, do they make magic juggling rings or perhaps various Polo mint type candies?

The other questions I have are as follows:-

1. Why have they returned to the hilariously naff and aft castigated white bits down the side?

2. Have they reverted to the ridiculed and utterly non Bristol City red shorts as first team kit?

3. Are they gonna fleece us again for £45+ for the £2 'cost to make' top?

I can answer the final question - Yes - but would appreciate assistance with the others.

Thank you very much.

Archived