IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

3 minutes ago, WTMS said:

ZWORK.bmp_zpsk3wdro67.jpeg

I don't support a hashtag, I support my local (from childhood) club, who happen to have put hashtags on their current home strip, which is simply a minor irritant in the greater scheme of things, and I can't really be arsed over.

But I suppose that doesn't look as good on a sticker or banner.

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Tell your kids no, and for you and the other diehards just buy a retro shirt off TOFFS:  better quality, better style and will not be changed in the next year or two.

But yes, I also agree that 45 quid for something with inelastic demand is bad form.

There are no junior havanito's in my manor to say no to but if there were they would probably be the best havanito's.... in the worrrrllllddddd... so no issue.

2 minutes ago, City169 said:

Ah I forgot it was the white shorts that got us promotion,  couldn't have possibly been anything else...

The same white shorts that we wore during our hugely successful period in the early 80's....

I don't know what this even means??

A hashtag is used on social media to make it easier to find messages. It is also used by the Bristol Sport Marketing dept to attach to Bristol City Football Club and therefore display how little they think of the Football Clubs fans.

2 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

A hashtag is used on social media to make it easier to find messages. It is also used by the Bristol Sport Marketing dept to attach to Bristol City Football Club and therefore display how little they think of the Football Clubs fans.

In the same way that me eating a sandwich displays how little I think of coconuts, yes.

11 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

I don't know what this means either!

2 hours ago, WTMS said:

ZWORK.bmp_zpsk3wdro67.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

:facepalm:  Dear oh dear oh dear.....speechless

1 hour ago, Cowshed said:

Are you being serious? That's a genuine question.

11 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Are you being serious? That's a genuine question.

No, I'm aware of what a #tag is, I was being witty you know like haha.   What I'm not aware of however is why anyone would create a banner telling me not to support a #tag?  What does that mean, who supports a #tag?  Complete nonsense.  What I also don't understand is how the use of a #tag on a shirt shows how little Bristol Sport think of City fans?  Again complete nonsense.

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

No, I'm aware of what a #tag is, I was being witty you know like haha.   What I'm not aware of however is why anyone would create a banner telling me not to support a #tag?  What does that mean, who supports a #tag?  Complete nonsense.  What I also don't understand is how the use of a #tag on a shirt shows how little Bristol Sport think of City fans?  Again complete nonsense.

Why aren't you angry? You should be incredibly angry. Raging. Spitting blood. Bristol Sport are disrespecting you and your family with their hashtags. 

1 hour ago, NOTBLUE said:

Now I don't like the #  on the shirts and think they're a bit naff,but it's not as so there's a lump of dog **** on each shoulder is it .

No. In that instance, we would be able to remove said faecal matter, then machine wash to remove any lingering stains or odour.

5 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I need to apologise! I mis read your post! I thought you were saying that the hashtags show how little bristol sport think little of fans. I didn't read that you also said you fail to see how the hashtags mean that! Very sorry. In which case I completely agree with you!

7 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

It's @WTMS 's attempt to have yet another go at BS.

He's been let down by BS because they've let him have flags in the Atyeo.  They've not branded the whole stadium BS (except #WestStand).  They've even put up pictures of renowned Bristol City footballers in the South Stand even though we all know they want to show off racing drivers and worse still rugby players.

At long last, he has something to hang his vitriol on as BS finally show their true colours with this blatant attempt to rebrand us all.  #MakeBristolProud

despite the initial outpouring of negative reaction on social media, it's clear the hashtags are here to stay. I suspect opposition fans will have fun with it at points this season, but no harm done in the scheme of things. 

Now an away kit with blue, that should be fun if true.

Archived