IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Are Lancer Scott in the pipes business, do they make magic juggling rings or perhaps various Polo mint type candies?

The other questions I have are as follows:-

1. Why have they returned to the hilariously naff and aft castigated white bits down the side?

2. Have they reverted to the ridiculed and utterly non Bristol City red shorts as first team kit?

3. Are they gonna fleece us again for £45+ for the £2 'cost to make' top?

I can answer the final question - Yes - but would appreciate assistance with the others.

Thank you very much.

Buy the club.

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Are Lancer Scott in the pipes business, do they make magic juggling rings or perhaps various Polo mint type candies?

The other questions I have are as follows:-

1. Why have they returned to the hilariously naff and aft castigated white bits down the side?

I guess because there are only so many things to do to a red shirt and keep it plain, change the trim is an easy way to make it look different to the previous season.

2. Have they reverted to the ridiculed and utterly non Bristol City red shorts as first team kit?

To me, and I guess many others. All Red was the first kit I saw City wear and white shorts were a 'CHANGE'

3. Are they gonna fleece us again for £45+ for the £2 'cost to make' top?

Undoubtedly ! 

I can answer the final question - Yes - but would appreciate assistance with the others.

Thank you very much.

You're welcome , seems I have my Helpful head on today :P

2 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Whipped up in one morning! @shedcreativeUK on Twitter if you want to contact the designer! I love it!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's fantastic. Club should be in touch with this guy and sack off the 'designers' behind our monstrosity (to be fair the 'design' as such is ok bar the hashtags and red shorts)

• Admin
2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That's fantastic. Club should be in touch with this guy and sack off the 'designers' behind our monstrosity (to be fair the 'design' as such is ok bar the hashtags and red shorts)

But he too has snuck in a monochromatic badge in the top right hand corner. Everyone wants to rebrand us!

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ha! I actually like the 'mono' badge I must admit! Take that over hashtags and red shorts any day!

Well, we have had 23 pages so far thanks to the inclusion of hashtags, someone earlier in the thread suggested our away kit contains blue, any guesses where this thread will finish up?

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

Well, we have had 23 pages so far thanks to the inclusion of hashtags, someone earlier in the thread suggested our away kit contains blue, any guesses where this thread will finish up?

Might draft in a bigger fan for the server if that happens 

10 hours ago, Ian M said:

And if the rugby kit, or the flyers kit, Dino's racing helmet (there must be someone who cares enough to comment) gets a makeover? 

1 hour ago, tomo said:

Be nice if they gave us the option of long sleeves in this kit !

I understand thats an extra fiver a sleeve.

As for the red shorts?.... What are these clowns thinking of? We are not Liverpool, we do not want to be Liverpool so why trash, yet again, 100 years of tradition. Sorry folks but its an awful decision.

Two years ago they got it right, for the first time since the first division days. At the beginning of this season they should have left it well alone, they tinkered and its not bad and now this crap. I don't care what some people say about my rant it is exploitation of the masses by utterly disregarding tradition and that is everything for a sports club around for a century or more. Shameful.

I hope they repent and revert back to our original white shorts. 

26 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I understand thats an extra fiver a sleeve.

As for the red shorts?.... What are these clowns thinking of? We are not Liverpool, we do not want to be Liverpool so why trash, yet again, 100 years of tradition. Sorry folks but its an awful decision.

We've played in white shorts, white socks....white shorts, red socks....red shorts, white socks....red shorts red socks with bits of white at various stages of our history. Always red and white though (even black).

Messing with tradition, in my opinion, would be to have a home kit that is not in some way red and white. The new kit may be predominantly red in colour but also includes white. Even our badge is red and white (I won't get people started on that although I think it looks great).

Change our colours to something like green, or even blue and I can understand the anger. 

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We've played in white shorts, white socks....white shorts, red socks....red shorts, white socks....red shorts red socks with bits of white at various stages of our history. Always red and white though (even black).

Messing with tradition, in my opinion, would be to have a home kit that is not in some way red and white. The new kit may be predominantly red in colour but also includes white. Even our badge is red and white (I won't get people started on that although I think it looks great).

Change our colours to something like green, or even blue and I can understand the anger. 

Your next task sir, if i may be so bold or daring, is to find out how many seasons we have played with white shorts amd how many with red. And, perhaps more importantly, what we started with and what we wore in those 9 seasons in the top flight. :)

Archived