IGNORED

Hordur "Hodor" Magnusson - Signed

Rocky

There seems to be a lot of excitement, but does anyone actually know how good he is?

According to reports, he didn't play during the Euros, but he does have experience in Serie A, so that should hopefully be a plus. I hope our scouts have done their due diligence on this guy.

3 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

There seems to be a lot of excitement, but does anyone actually know how good he is?

According to reports, he didn't play during the Euros, but he does have experience in Serie A, so that should hopefully be a plus. I hope our scouts have done their due diligence on this guy.

I'm sure they have, LJ too.

10 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

Considering the Icelandic press have reported that it's the most expensive deal ever made, you would certainly hope so.

44 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Any idea when it could be announced? This week? 

No idea. Again don't shot the messenger, it's just what I'm told. I guess once deals are done they can announce them immediately or sit on them a while if it suits for whatever reason. 

1 hour ago, EnderMB said:

I hope they have their due diligence badges and now how to light a fire without matches and to skin a rabbit with only a pencil ad a roll of sellotape.

Archived