IGNORED

Hordur "Hodor" Magnusson - Signed

Rocky

Having watched the YouTube link to see what our Icelandic International is like,  can I be the first to say that his style reminds me of Sir Bobby Moore? 

He turns up at all the right places and can tackle. He passes like him as well. Bobby wasn't the most skilfull of players but he was the greatest when it came to doing the basic things like reading the game, tackling and passing. 

Mind you, the above thought is based on 11 mins of edited highlights! 

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

"Ahead of trip to La Manga next weekend"

Is that because of International Registration?  Are they using Air Mail?

Isn't La Manga just out past Chew Manga by Winford? Should be a short journey time on one of those nice Peter Carol coaches. Won't even have time to get the air-con going properly and they'll be off for tea at Chew Valley Lake. 

8 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Strangely Nixon thinks the deal isn't done yet

Course he does. If it goes through, he loses no face. If it doesn't, he looks like Nostradamus. The kids International FA and their press officer, several Icelandic sports websites have said its done, while he himself is following the club (as well as the women's team and the stadium) on Twitter. Nixon is clearly a fairly well connected journalist, but doesn't seem able to say "I'm don't have any info on this, soz"

I imagine the delay is because we haven't been able to to any press shots with him on account of his being at the Euros and now probably being on holiday as he won't have had a break. My guess is that he meets the team at La Manga and the pressers are done there, unless the club just cut their losses on keeping it quiet

Archived