IGNORED

Hordur "Hodor" Magnusson - Signed

Rocky

4 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Mark Bunn all over again. Follows us on twitter, Stockhausen says it's a done deal, then he signs for Villa. :grr:

I know, once bitten and all that. I`m still confident but only because of the comment about the deal having been finalised before the Euros but kept quiet.

16 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

I think after the debacle with Tomlin they wanted to make sure this one ran smoothly, to be fair I can't blame then.

Well that's going well, the player appearing to confirm before the club.  I though SL was involved in installing Wi Fi in football grounds?

Perhaps some of the media team might like to use it to keep an eye on targets and respond accordingly?  

3 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Is this like the Tomlin thread where random people pretended to be ITK whilst hedging their bets that he was signing or do these people have genuine knowledge? 

(genuine question, not meant to offend)

I'd imagine @RedM wouldn't get this sort of thing wrong, at least not to her knowledge, But I get your point. 

4 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Is this like the Tomlin thread where random people pretended to be ITK whilst hedging their bets that he was signing or do these people have genuine knowledge? 

Some do, some don`t, the trick is sorting out who`s who. I find it a challenge personally!

4 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

I never came out claiming to be ITK just was told to keep my eyes on the website today in regards to Hordur - so I passed on! 

8 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

I never came out claiming to be ITK just was told to keep my eyes on the website today in regards to Hordur - so I passed on! 

I know the original comment was genuinely asking but if anyone hassles you about giving us bits you may have heard about, ignore them and know that most appreciate any little bits of info you or anyone else gives. Sure they'll be some that want some spotlight and say dumb stuff but I won't hold that against someone new with new information. 

18 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

No one had a clue it just randomly came up last night via the Icelandic press officer. Of course you will get one or two pretending they knew just to attention seek. :whistle:

Seem to have read an awful lot about Magnusson without really learning much at all about the player himself.

Does anyone know what sort of player we're getting for our $3m? A cultured centre back happy with the ball at his feet? Or a commanding ball-winner who likes to put a foot in? Is he capable of playing in other positions?

Archived