IGNORED

Mo Eisa - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED (merged)

GrahamC

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

LJ did say there’ll be a Bristol city club signing . Must mean bought for the future. 

Never seen the lad play , would imagine he’s not ready for the championship yet so possibly a league 1 loan on the cards ? Pure guess work on my part mind. 

Don’t see that , I think could be a big hit if given a chance , and as Famara out for six games could get a chance earlier than expected 

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

LJ did say there’ll be a Bristol city club signing . Must mean bought for the future. 

Never seen the lad play , would imagine he’s not ready for the championship yet so possibly a league 1 loan on the cards ? Pure guess work on my part mind. 

I wouldn’t take much notice of what LJ has to say during the transfer window - or any manager for that matter. All smoke and mirrors.

I suspect we wanted Eisa for a while and, perhaps with the cooperation of GJ, were able to get a feel for what other teams were offering and then outbidding them.

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You’re not alone

Im amazed how many must have / claim to have seen so much of Elsa 

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

You’re not alone

Im amazed how many must have / claim to have seen so much of Elsa 

That'll be Born Free.

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Have you watched him ? As I said I haven’t but it’s a massive step from league 1 to the championship never mind league 2 

Have actually albeit only once , hard to tell but looked quick and sharp , main point is we are Bristol City not Chelsea or Man City , who do it to stockpile talent , we are a mid table championship team who don’t have the luxury of spending a decent amount of money and loaning our for a year or two 

I wonder if this might signal the end of Milan at city? It would make sense to be fair but would mean Mo may have to play the first 6 before Fammy's back.

IF Milan has, as reported, said he would like to go back to Italy, it makes sense. It's a pity we couldn't keep Milan for the 6 games and then send him off with our best wishes. 

19 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Very few have seen him in the flesh as it were but there are one or two on here that have seen him a few times and speak highly of him. I also doubt he`s ready for an immediate step up but you never know - we may have unearthed another Albert for all we know.

A good signing on paper nonetheless whatever happens.

We'll done to the scout video guy.

This deal makes sense and he'll most likely be getting games in those first six games so a real opportunity for him to make a name for himself at our level.

Equally, if he can't make the step up initially we can loan him out.

It seems he`s one who didn`t take rejection at a young age lying down but knuckled down and got on with it which now seems to have paid off for him. I like players with that sort of attitude, they know they`re only a gnat`s bollock away from being a failure and are more determined and hungry because of it.

As I was the original poster I now have it on good authority it’s all go in my friends department... seems he is a city player but need to have a meeting with Johnson first... prob see djuric go and use this lad as his replacement.. again as prev my mate said that this kid is first team material now once he gets use to us

17 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Have actually albeit only once , hard to tell but looked quick and sharp , main point is we are Bristol City not Chelsea or Man City , who do it to stockpile talent , we are a mid table championship team who don’t have the luxury of spending a decent amount of money and loaning our for a year or two 

Granted , just don’t know his level at all . Not seen a second of him. Is it right he’s 24 ? Came into the pro game late if true . 

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It seems he`s one who didn`t take rejection at a young age lying down but knuckled down and got on with it which now seems to have paid off for him. I like players with that sort of attitude, they know they`re only a gnat`s bollock away from being a failure and are more determined and hungry because of it.

Yep, great point RRH. Here's hoping that hunger continues now he's reached the championship and that he wants to go on to the very top. 

16 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

What bunch of salty arrogant pricks Sunderland fans seem to be 

The culture of that club stinks, the fans have been badly let down yet some of them seem to have learned nothing.

I imagine the same people thought they would walk the Championship. :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, chinapig said:

The culture of that club stinks, the fans have been badly let down yet some of them seem to have learned nothing.

I imagine the same people thought they would walk the Championship. :facepalm:

Imagine what they`ll be like if they`re not eight points clear by bonfire night!

I`d love to see them struggle in League 1 but sadly I don`t think it will happen, that league is just too poor.

Archived