IGNORED

Mo Eisa - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED (merged)

GrahamC

A scout friend who has watched Eisa many times said to me the thing that lets him (Eisa) down is he’s unable to play upfront on his own?!?

I would take a punt myself. Razor sharp, quick, good movement & at 24 coming in the pro game late can still improve. Most importantly though is he has a good attitude. 1-2 million worth the gamble & different to what we have. 

1 hour ago, Jacki said:

Surely if we wanted Eisa we’d just go and get him? LJ will know him inside out through his dad and if we haven’t gone for him it’ll be because they don’t think he’s up to it. 

Exactly this. But what if LJ likes him and dads like nah son, he’s not good enough for you? Dog shit sandwich 

31 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I am wondering how many have actually seen this guy play?

@redcherryberry has and more than happy to take note of his assessment JD 

Edit

Apologies - may have misread - a Scouting associate of RedCherry But sounds like RedCherry has seen a reasonable bit of him 

On 17/07/2018 at 17:37, eric04 said:

Peterborough’s million was in instalments.

Sunderland have offered more up front.

I think they’ll probably get him unless he’s got his heart set on a Championship move. 

I see Sunderland’s £1m bid has been turned down and Cheltenham have today said they’ve received a £1.5m bid from a championship club. 

1 hour ago, Cov 77 said:

Makes sense , have the money , rumour is he prefers London and their eye for talent eg Ollie Watkins 

And he can score in both games against us this season just to compound our dire set of results against Brentford in longer than i can remember!:facepalm:

Archived