IGNORED

Bristol City v Huddersfield - Match Day 19

Davefevs

1 minute ago, WarksRobin said:

WHAT. IS. HAPPENING?

Not there and can't comment but it would be good to think that we have decided to play to our own strengths and worry less about those of our opponents...which is what we all want to see. But takes courage.

Superb first half. One lapse of concentration from Williams for their goal.  New formation is playing to all of our strengths. Quick interplay, fast breaks and first to every ball. Huddersfield defence all over the place.

Bentley 7
Hunt 8
Williams 6
Baker 7
Rowe 7
Nagy 8
Massengo 8
Brownhill 9
Elliason 9
Diedhiou 8
Weimann 7

Just now, Red Exile said:

Not there and can't comment but it would be good to think that we have decided to play to our own strengths and worry less about those of our opponents...which is what we all want to see. But takes courage.

Ah! that's what they have been drinking!

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We've been outstanding this half. Best I've seen for a long, long time .

Amazing what a bit of width does. Not to hard to work out was it Johnson 

Hunt and Eliason have been superb 

Hang on Andy - you'll be confusing those who have you down as someone who wants City to lose every week!

37 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

@RedM @TomF @Dollymarie @Ian M @phantom @WesM @elhombrecito

Can one of you fine peoples please edit the subject title (if @Davefevs is agreeable) to add Match Day 19 please?

Sadly, I'm out of action with a mouth abscess and have briefly logged on to add this. Apologies to all. 

You write with your mouth ? 

Get well soon . 

2 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Well i took my daughter and step son to watch city last week for the first time, and it was boring and turgid,,, what a shame this week im currently sat in a nail bar in bath waiting for the mrs instead of watching eliasson tearing huddersfield apart!

Well at least you’ll have great looking nails ! ....:rofl2br:

Archived