IGNORED

Local Non League Thread 2022-23

Silvio Dante

• Admin
3 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Bromley v Yeovil abandoned after 10 minutes due to a crowd fatality 

Screenshot_20221203_180304_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

When did this become "a thing" ?  Not being horrible or anything , but these medical emergencies involving fans are becoming more common recently, it never used to be like that.

Been discussed many times in numerous threads 

It's because the medical team that would assist anything on the pitch are dealing with another incident so HSE stops the game being played 

• Thanks 1

• Admin
5 hours ago, LondonRobin said:

Anyone going to Manor Farm today, real 6 pointer as their opponents Slimbridge are in the relegation zone and BMF just outside. Don't know whats happened to them this season as last year I recall them doing quite well in the League 

Slimbridge won 3-0 

5 hours ago, LondonRobin said:

Anyone going to Manor Farm today, real 6 pointer as their opponents Slimbridge are in the relegation zone and BMF just outside. Don't know whats happened to them this season as last year I recall them doing quite well in the League 

They have 2 ex pro's in centre midfield, Frankie Artus ex city and Jake Gosling ex rovers. When I saw them just before Xmas all those 2 wanted to do was argue with the ref all game. On the day I saw them Manor Farm were really poor all round. Still with the resources they have they shouldn't be anywhere near the door of the table.

• Like 1

Yep they were decent today until they got a player sent off for a needless elbow to the face then went downhill from there, handbags after between players and even the managers going at it. Should maybe focus on themselves rather than trying to fight everyone it seems. Defiantly had the quality and chances to win todays game. 

9 minutes ago, LondonRobin said:

Yep they were decent today until they got a player sent off for a needless elbow to the face then went downhill from there, handbags after between players and even the managers going at it. Should maybe focus on themselves rather than trying to fight everyone it seems. Defiantly had the quality and chances to win todays game. 

Yeah Frankie Artus saw red I believe.

• Admin

Good day for Weston, extended their lead at the top of the table to 5 points and have a game in hand after winning 5-1 at Harrow 

Second placed Truro drew 2-2 at Hendon 

Third placed Chesham won 2-1 at home to Bracknell 

Truro host Chesham next Saturday 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

I was actually at that match yesterday. The film isn’t mine but the whole match from start to finish was unbelievable. The insults between the benches all game was on another level. It was bottom of the league against top with the bottom team throwing away a 4-2 lead with ten minutes to go to lose 5-4, hence the celebration and the melee. 

• Like 1

On 07/01/2023 at 19:42, phantom said:

Good day for Weston, extended their lead at the top of the table to 5 points and have a game in hand after winning 5-1 at Harrow 

Second placed Truro drew 2-2 at Hendon 

Third placed Chesham won 2-1 at home to Bracknell 

Truro host Chesham next Saturday 

Weston v Torquay next season?

36 minutes ago, edada said:

I was actually at that match yesterday. The film isn’t mine but the whole match from start to finish was unbelievable. The insults between the benches all game was on another level. It was bottom of the league against top with the bottom team throwing away a 4-2 lead with ten minutes to go to lose 5-4, hence the celebration and the melee. 

What game was that?