IGNORED

Rotherham United at home match thread

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I give up with Mehmeti, 18 minutes left, not even brought on for that. Weimann meanwhile who has been awful comes on, what has Mehmeti done to be given no time at all?!

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I give up with Mehmeti, 18 minutes left, not even brought on for that. Weimann meanwhile who has been awful comes on, what has Mehmeti done to be given no time at all?!

Don't worry he will come on in the 87th minute.

There is a big thing at the moment about abusing officials but they really are shocking the past few seasons I don’t understand why .

As for city it’s exactly the same as a lot of games this season , we have no doubt upped our game but I know it sounds obvious we need to be better at both ends of the pitch , but more recently it’s about the top end of the pitch which is letting us down more than the defensive end , I would say without doubt in out last 3 games if we put the chances away early in the game we win the game ,  we have a Rick in us at the back we know that but we have improved , we need that improvement up top now 

2 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I assumed mid week that Mehmeti must have a minor knock, 87 mins + added time is not worth it.

I mean if that's the case don't bother dressing him up for the bench and having him run on at all, it just infuriates fans when we're struggling to score to have a player who causes problems given next to no time at all to influence the game.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Typical City performance.

Pretty well on top, struggle to add to the one goal lead and then contrive to faff about and let Rotherham back into the game.

Oh, not forgetting the referee demonstrating a complete lack of consistency over penalty decisions at each end of the pitch, which is pretty much par for the course this season.

Referee probably thought it would spoil the game if he sent one of their players off in the first half! ?

Makes no sense at all that we're playing so many long balls too, Rotherham are bigger and stronger than us, get the ball on the floor, pass and move and make them play where they're not comfortable rather than playing a long ball up where they are comfortable defending it!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

If we take this form to next season we will be down at the bottom again. When is this going to be sorted out. Never turning our possession and play in to goals. Letting soft goals in. It just goes on and on. Nothing Pearson does seems to be able to stop it.

Scott will be sold,, a percentage of this will be utilised to strengthen.

Scouting & recruitment is my concern.

• Like 1
Just now, old_eastender said:

Bell looks knackered

Yeah but we don't have a bright young talent who plays in that position to come on..... oh wait.

Now the ref stops us from counter-attacking and Weimann gets booked for pointing out what a useless c*** he is!

Just now, petehinton said:

This is a ******* joke. Pearson will probably get a touchline ban for what he says at full time at this rate and rightfully so. ******* robbed and I’m sure all we’ll get is yet another totally useless apology. 

On another day season we’re winning this 3-0. Story of the season.