IGNORED

Ross McCrorie signed - Confirmed

AshtonRobin21

2 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

I wonder if we're considering reverting back to 3 at the back with Bryan and McCrorie as wing backs. Otherwise attacking fullbacks unless there playing further forward.

I don’t think we’ll be changing formations for one player, especially with the reasonable success we’ve had with this new formation. 

IF Bryan signs he will compete with Pring for left back, or could even play further forward as left side of 3 up top. Pearson wants more players with good physical attributes (strong, quick, good stamina) that can fill numerous positions so Joe fits the bill. 

4 minutes ago, brad blit said:

I don’t think we’ll be changing formations for one player, especially with the reasonable success we’ve had with this new formation. 

IF Bryan signs he will compete with Pring for left back, or could even play further forward as left side of 3 up top. Pearson wants more players with good physical attributes (strong, quick, good stamina) that can fill numerous positions so Joe fits the bill. 

I would hope he is being signed primarily to play further forward and to compete with Bell at LW. 

Pring, Bryan and Bell. What a left side that would be, spanning an entire decade of academy talent.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Puckle_red said:

Was more excited about the Currie signing, made more sense. Pring as first choice, Currie as cover. Not sure how JB fits in there. 

It would probably signal to me that we are going to see quite a lot more movement than expected in terms of outgoings this summer

4 minutes ago, Puckle_red said:

Was more excited about the Currie signing, made more sense. Pring as first choice, Currie as cover. Not sure how JB fits in there. 

Cover/ Competition for LW or LB. Has also played a few games in CM so has the versatility Nige likes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

Cover/ Competition for LW or LB. Has also played a few games in CM so has the versatility Nige likes. 

Versatility is true. But surely LW we have Bell, Mehmeti, Weimann who could comfortably play there. Bryan played more LB, LWB and LM for us rather than LW. I always preferred him LM in the 4411 we played.

I like the sound of this McCorie though as a DM alongside James.

9 minutes ago, Puckle_red said:

Left wing/forward, cover at LB or LWB. Can also be CM, hell even CB if needed. 

Freakish athlete, very strong and rapid quick. Ticks all of the boxes. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Puckle_red said:

Versatility is true. But surely LW we have Bell, Mehmeti, Weimann who could comfortably play there. Bryan played more LB, LWB and LM for us rather than LW. I always preferred him LM in the 4411 we played.

I like the sound of this McCorie though as a DM alongside James.

Could see Mehmeti and Weimann competing for the no 10 position if Bryan came in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bcfcshags said:

Turned down hull and Swansea to come here. Coming back for footballing reasons too.. 

Rosenior (Hull) links with Fulham (in the past) perhaps, makes this very credible.

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

Could see Mehmeti and Weimann competing for the no 10 position if Bryan came in. 

Yep, think he was signed with an eye (at least) on Scott’s impending move.

• Like 2

• Admin
35 minutes ago, BUTOR said:

It would probably signal to me that we are going to see quite a lot more movement than expected in terms of outgoings this summer

Not sure I agree with this comment, I thought that it was widely accepted that there are going to be many going out the door this summer with very few coming in 

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Rosenior (Hull) links with Fulham (in the past) perhaps, makes this very credible.

Yep, think he was signed with an eye (at least) on Scott’s impending move.

Agree on Rosenior link, and it's worth remembering that Joe is currently at Nice with Kasper Smichael who speaks very highly of Nige.

Agree on Mehmeti signing a potential for Scott's position.

• Like 2