IGNORED

Jason Knight signed from Derby - Confirmed

Bat Fastard

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Runs all day, but doesn't score enough goals? Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the new Liam Robinson... :)

Liam Robinson was meant to be a striker and not a midfield player. If you were lucky enough to see his double at Peterborough, you might have thought he was dynamite, but apart from that he never seemed to score. Nice lad though.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Jason Knight - Linked
53 minutes ago, MrRedRobin said:

Very impressed with him tonight and all the other times I have seen him, sign him up!

Really impossible to judge too much on tonight, he was definitely one of Ireland’s better players but they were up against a side that wouldn’t win too many games at National League level.

Mark Sykes must wonder if he made the right international choice too, he doesn’t even get sub appearances in games that are won with a long time to go.

Was it a false flag of some kind then.

The Knight bid thing.

By which I mean feed some info to certain individuals or a specific individual that we had bid £1.5m for Knight. Narrow down or eliminate the rest, mole found. Kinda thing.

I believe the interest to be genuine however.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

So bcfcshags is on the naughty step? That’s a shame, even when someone drops some news / rumour it still never feels it’ll deffo happen & that’s quite the buzz until it’s confirmed by club  / falls through. Perhaps the info was a little too specific & threatened things happening. 

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Was it a false flag of some kind then.

The Knight bid thing.

By which I mean feed some info to certain individuals or a specific individual that we had bid £1.5m for Knight. Narrow down or eliminate the rest, mole found. Kinda thing.

I believe the interest to be genuine however.

Shagatha Christie?

• Haha 1